THE BIG THING

this is something i feel like more shifters need to know.

IS THIS A NEW METHOD? NO AND YES.

recently, i've come across this thought of mine: what is shifting? 

i thought i knew the answer, but i honestly don't think i did. 

this is just my opinion and my thought: my dad once told me about that one book (i don't know the author nor the name) and it was a theory about how you can get into the void state of mind, maybe also known as the Alpha state. you just count from 100 to 1 and focus only on numbers. relax. what font are they? what color are they? have no distraction near you, it might cancel the progress. as you get to the number 1, you're relaxed and meditated and have no unnecessary thoughts, from that state, you travel. this is basically what we try to achieve using shifting methods, but not everyone knows how to use them correctly and this aims us not shifting. 

perhaps put on some subliminals of your choice and try it, i haven't tried it yet, but i definitely will. 

what to do once you're in that state? affirm! convincing your consciousness is all we need to do! make yourself believe.

i imagine it like this: *in the Alpha state* i guess i gotta decide if i wanna stay here in this depressive something (cr) or wanna finally meet my desire (dr) hmmmmmmmm this is a thought selection. i guessss... yeah, absolutely, i wanna live my best life!

i don't know if it would be this easy, but ya never know, we still have to give it a try, whether it works or not.

bye for now

by the way, form that state, you can do more than just shift! ;)