Chapter three: Clone

Hi my dear, this chapter is shorter but I think it's necessary to talk about it.

So, basically your clone is you in your CR while you're in your DR.

Your clone looks exactly like you in CR and you probably can't change how it looks but you can make it do thiks you want it to do. How? Script it! Do scenario for it, write what you'd like it to do. For example, if you have to do something to school in your DR but you're lazy ass, you can script that your clone will do everything you are too lazy to do. Write whole to do list to your script for it and when you'll enjoy something in your DR, your clone in CR will clean your messy room. 

Also don't forget to script that your clone will know it's only a clone of you, it's happy to be your clone and it likes it, it doesn't do nothing bad, everything it will do will be perfect, and for your rest in soul script, that if it will do something bad or something it did didn't end really good, you'll feel/see/smell something, for being sure. It also can save your life in CR.

That is everything what I wanted to say. If you have questions, don't be shy and leave comment, I'll try to help you!!

-Bondey

next chapter: some method that'll be on my brain