My Happily Ever After

Hello my wattpad baies! How are you today?

It's here, the grande finale. Let me thank you once again for all of your support. I really think you guys are awsome

So, my new story is up and It's called A Wilde Ride.

Yeah my old title was kind of sad and deppresing. And I wanted it to be kinda fun, bacause although it is sad it will also be fun.

So it is about a girl with a secret(description in the chapter after the chapter after this). I am currently working on it so I don't know when I will post it. Hopefully tommorow.

Same drill I will post every Friday.It's not your typical story. I think. Many did read what it was going to be about, and many didn't.

Ok back to HHC, how many of you loved it raise your hands.

To all of you who did, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I love you all!!!! Ok that's enough let's start

***

"KATHERINE NICOLE LIOMBARDI!!!" I played yelled at the almost two year old who was currently drawing on my new painted walls. Great! Now my nursery was ruined.

"Sowy." She said her eyes bright with tears. Aww, great! Now I can't properly scold her.

I had to admit she was pretty smart for a two year old, she knew my weakness-her eyes.

"Why did you do this, I thought you were exited to meet your baby brother."

"You no more love me!" She said now sobbing.

"No honey, we will always love you. You are our little princess, and no one will ever steal your spot."

"Weally?" She asked her eyes now red and puffy.

"Yes. Really no one will ever take your spo-" I was stopped mid-sentence by the water that was now running down my legs.

"Shit! Michael!"

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" Yelled Kate.

"No,no Kate baby don't say that. It's a bad word-"

"Rose?! Are you ok-" He stopped mid-sentence as he looked down to my now soaked black tights.

"SHIT! Rose we need to get you to a hospital!"

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" Yelled Kate again.

"Well sh*t, now she knows how to curse. Good job Michael!"

"It's not my fault! You said it first!" He said pointing at me.

"Shut up and get me to a f*cking hospital!"

***

"And push!!" Yelled the doctor

"I'm trying!! You b*tch!!" I yelled back at her.

"Ok, again!"

I pushed one last time, and soon enough I heard a cry.

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced.

The nurses cleaned and wrapped him up in a blanket before handing him to me. He immediately stopped crying as I breast-fed him. He opened his eyes and I was amazed. His eyes were a combination of amber and green.

"He has both our eyes Michael."

"Yes he does. He's perfect."

***

"KATE! JAKE! AMBER! CHRIS! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I yelled at the 17, 16, and 15 year olds.

"We're going mom!" They all yelled back. Five minutes later they all came running down the stairs. They all lined up to give me a kiss.

"Bye mom!" They said as they got on Kate's car.

"Bye! Kate be careful!"

"Ok mom I will!" She started the car and left to her way to school.

"Wow. You manage to always have anything under control. I'm surprised the twins didn't make a big fuss about going to school." Said Michael buttoning up his shirt.

"I asked them about it and they said and I quote 'We are finally off to a land where people are mature and cool at the same time' I just stood there without anything to say."

"Ha! So that's why! By the way, Jacob's car will be arriving shortly, both our moms will be here at ten along with Diana and my brother to help you decorate."

"Ok, bye" I said kissing him.

"Have a nice day Michael"

"So that's it? You're not going to try and stop me? I was planning for us to make our own party." He said winking at me.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come and get me!" I yelled running to our bedroom.

Who would've thought that my life would end up as wonderful as it has? Sure Michael and I had our differences, but in the end our great love for each other won. That same love that helped me forgive many people including my mother and Diana.

Diana who was now happily married to Michael's brother. On her twenty fourth birthday she went to a club and she ended up sleeping with Marco(Michael's brother) and she ended up pregnant. In fact, she had twins, Cassandra and Rob who were born two months after I woke up. Imagine my surprise when I saw her come in my hospital room with a very big stomach. At first she ignored him because of his irresponsibility, but after some time they started hitting it off...and now they are married with four children just like me.

Although, I forgave many people I just couldn't do the same with Chloe. She sent threat letters many times while I was at the hospital and during birthdays there was always a gift with a dead animal courtesy of her. I was always aware of my surroundings and the people around us. I just couldn't put my family's life at risk because of a maniac.

But for now, I was enjoying life every single second of it. And I will until the day I die. For now, I had my happily ever after.

THE END...

JUST KIDDING I HAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL SO KEEP READING.

Chloe's P.O.V

"You called mother?" Said Gabriel, my son.

"It's time. You know what I want you to do with the girl, right?"

"Yes mother your wishes are my orders.''

"God. Here's a photo" I said handing him a photo of Rosalie.

"She's a woman not a girl mother."

"I know, I don't want her."

"Then who?" He asked.

"Her Husband's Child." I said with a smirk on my face.

***

It's over. I'm crying, litteraly. I need a hug.

Ok, like I said before I hope you guys help me out and support me with my other story. And Again thank you!!!!!!!!!For all of your support. I love you all, I think more than I love Lana (don't tell her)

But really guys, thank you I trully appreciate it.

This is my Adios, for now.

I'm in tears crying! Ok, ok ,ok ! I can't say bye so I will say....see you later aligator.

Last note,to get you a bit more exited..Kate might be in it. Not as a main character thought.

Please go support me an the other one I would really appreciate it.

KEEP READING>>>>>>