Meeting The Uncle

Hello sweethearts. I don't know when I'll update but for now here's a chapter.

~~

"I know you're worried Rose, but he is nothing like his son I honestly wonder why he had a son like that."

"I know it's just that I'm so nervous, by the way why have I never met him?"

"He's...well you could say reserved after the incident with Gabriel everyone looked down on him they thought it was his fault, after all they say that children reflect their parents. " I snorted

"What's so funny?"

"If that was true I would be full of botox and silicone, and let's not forget you would've already lost half of your money."

"Well I'm happy it's not true then, I would rather see you wrinkly that full of silicon."

"Aww you're so sweet I would give you a kiss but since I've been giving in to much you'll have to work for it."

"Come on Rose! You're killing me!"

"Too bad I guess I'll be all alone with your millions." I said looking down at my nails.

"You're mean."

"Just a little bit."

"More like a lot, we're here." We made our way out of the limo and made our way to a two story white house with a nice little garden in the front yard. Michael knocked on the front door and a small woman with bright blue eyes opened. She immediately embraced Michael in a hug and started saying. "Hay hijo mio poor que no as venido a vistarnos? Te e extranado mucho." (Umm.. I suck at translating. "Oh my boy why haven't you visited? I have missed you a lot") she said tears brimming her eyes.

"Tia mirate que joven te ves, lo siento es que yo estaba muy ocupado arreglando algunos problemas. ("Aunt Look at how young you look, I'm sorry I have been very busy solving some problems.") Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?

"Esta bien no te preocupes ahora esta debe de ser tu esposa, que hermosa es." (Its ok don't worry now this must be your wife, she's beautiful. ") I blushed.

"Muchas gracias senora igualmente." (Thank you Ma'am the same to you.) She gave me a smile.

"Well, come on in so you can tell what the hell Gabriel did this time." The inside was just a beautiful as the outside it had a nice homey feeling. The walls were a crème color and there were pictures everywhere.

"I didn't know your aunt was Mexican"

"Yeah they met when she was my uncle's P.A in Mexico. They fell in love and well the rest is history."

"Tom! Tom! We have guests get your lazy ass out of that recliner and get down here!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming I swear you will kill me from a heart attack. "

"Too bad." I smiled at their behavior wishing that one day Michael and I would be the same.

"Michael my sweet boy." I again snorted

"And you must be Rosalie, the one that got away."

"Uncle Tom you need to stop listening to Katy Perry so much."

"And you need to pay more attention to your wife if you don't want her to leave your sorry ass."

"Thomas! Leave them alone." said Michael's aunt who had a tray in her hand.

"Fine, so why the visit? Not to be rude. " He said trying to steal a cookie from the tray but failing miserably.

"Well...I saw Gabriel again and I was wondering if he has talked to you."

"Oh god, what is it this time?"

"He wants to take our daughter away and I won't let him." Michael answered rubbing my stomach.

Uncle Tom exhaled "I'm so sorry to hear that, but no he hasn't talked to me in a long time."

"I understand." Awkward silence filled the room.

"Well how's the baby?" Asked his aunt.

"She's doing fine although she was quite naughty the first months." I answered.

"Ahh, the typical so when's she due?"

"Around the 12th of December"

"A December baby how cute. Our daughter Anna was born the same month. "

"You have a daughter?"

"Yes she's around your age and she should be here any minute." And at that moment a face I recognized walked through the door.

"You?!" We both said at the same time. Seems like we do live in a small world.

***

What did you think? I hoped you like it because I almost screamed at the cramp my hand got and I finished the deluxe verision of the Ultraviolence album. Hopefully I can update tomorrow night around this time, but no promises.

~Adios