Saving The Birdie

Hello sweet people let's take a moment here to complain about....school I know I'm very lucky to be in school since many kids can't but I feel like they exaggerate. Example my little sister has to do 100 sentences, write the # 1-50 2× and write and memorize the syllables. Yeah that's it let's get started btw did I mention she's in kindergarten.

***

"Father you can't chop his thingy mijingy off!"

"I can and I will!"

"Dad! No!"

"Mr. Sanders!"

You may be confused so let's go a few minutes back or a day back...yeah that sounds better.

"Where is my husband?"

Mariah didn't answer she just pulled be by my arm. "Mariah, Maira, Maria whatever your name is answer me!"

"No can do, I only take orders from the boss."

"I am married to your boss so technically I am your boss." I said crossing my arms and giving her a stern look.

"That's what they all say."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing." Said a voice behind us.

"Michael, where the hell were you?" I said both mad and relieved at the same time.

"Kicking some ass, something that you don't need to stress yourself over now let's go inside and Melisa bring our things"

"My name is Jennifer, sir."

***

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO, NO, NO AND NO ROSE!"

"YES, YES, YES AND YES MICHAEL!"

"I CAN'T TELL YOU!"

"YES YOU CAN BUT YOU WON'T!"

"I REALLY CAN'T!"

"THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME AND YOU WON'T TELL ME WHO"

"I KNOW. But you will suffer more if I tell you who." he said above a whisper.

"Tell me." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Fine, fine it's your......your"

"Just fucking tell me!"

"It's your father!" wow I was suffering.

"No, no it can't be!"

"I'm really sorry Rose, but we found his finger prints on a gun that was dropped." I got up and got my purse.

"Rose? Where are you going?"

"My father's house, if he was responsible I will personally kill him."

"Rose just listen to yourself you sound like a person who just got out of prison."

"I will be in prison if it's true."

"Rose you need calm down. You are being incoherent, if you really want to go then I will go with you first thing tomorrow."

I sighted "Fine."

;):(:):::::::&"""

"Michael get your ass down here!"

"I'm coming Rose!"

"Well hurry up! You take longer in that bathroom than a girl in her period taking a pregnancy test!"

"I'm lost!"

I exhaled "Just forget it!"

"Have you realized we are having a conversation while I'm in the bathroom?"

"Yes! Isn't this one of those relationship goals? "

"I guess." He said stepping into the room.

"Let's go Michael."

"How may I help you ma'am?" Said a voice who I knew belonged to my nana.

"Ma it's me Rosie!"

"Oh dear child come on in." And the gates opened.

"Ma!" I yelled running to her.

"Rosie!" She said trying to hug me back.

"Oh my I didn't know you were with child"

"Oh ma neither does father, and I am so worried because if my husband's suspicions are right you are coming to live with me."

"Oh it sounds terrible, but let me hug the fine piece of meat that is your husband." And she did she hugged him.

"Oh I am so sure that baby will be gorgeous. Is it a boy or girl?"

"It's a girl Ma, now could you please lead the way to father's study?"

"Yes, come this way."

As we followed her into the office I felt slightly nervous. I mean what if my dad really was responsible for all off this, I just couldn't even think of it without cringing. I was the brave one who knocked the door. A "Come in" was heard from the other side.

"Father."

"My princess, what brings you here?"

"We have some things we need to discuss." Answers Michael

"Umm I see, like the fact you impregnated my daughter and cheated on her, or no it must be that you were stupid enough to believe that I would go after my own flesh and blood?"

"Dad." I said giving him my best you-better-sit-your-butt-down-and-listen-to-us-look.

"So you believe him, you really think I would do stuff to harm MY grandchild?"

"Look dad I am not saying I am on his side, but I am also not on yours someone is trying to kill us and I am afraid we know that someone."

"We it sure isn't me."

"Are you positive sir we found your hand prints on the crime scene, besides how did you know we were coming?"

"I have men within you."

"So you're stalking us."

"No...Well Yes but it's for many daughter's and grand-daughter's safety"

"I think I can take care of them sir" said Michael emphasizing the 'sir'

"I think you're a worthless piece of shit that needs to have his thingy mijingy chopped off because you can't keep it in your pants. In fact, that is what I'm going to do." And you know what he did? He grabbed a knife a very, very,-you get my point.

"Father you can't chop his thingy mijingy off!"

"I can and I will!"

"Dad! No!"

"Mr. Sanders!" said Michael worried. Wow he was sweating HARD.

"Dad No! Allow me to do it!" I said with an evil smirk. And this is why you never call a pregnant woman moody or fat.

***

Hey so guess what the story is almost over ;) wrong emoji :( there we go. So yeah there's like 5-10 left and there is going to be drama...like the wife slept with her husband's brother who turned out to be the father drama. hint hint.

So yeah. I have a question for all of you and you better answer because Imma go nuts if you don't.

Q: What is you favorite midnight snack?

Mine would be.....chettos with cheese dip/nacho cheese or cereal.