Oh My!

Hello sweet people as you can see I have decided to update bacause I wasn't really satisfied with yesterday's chapter. So I am trying to do this kinda fast because my little brother came into my room and is currently asleep with some Lana Del Rey. Yup he is a fan just like me. Enjoy and let's get started jelly beans! By the way I will be skipping some months don't freak out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know what? Go rot in hell you bastard!"

"Not for a while sweetheart "

"Ughh I hate you! I mean seriously did you think I would be like 'yeah you know what fuck it let's have a baby! and we can raise it together and we can pretend to be a happy family' are you that selfish? "

"Stop being dramatic ok? It will grow up with what it needs. "

"And tell me exactly Michael what do you think "it" needs? " I said puting quotations on the 'it'

"Food, money, a place to sleeep I don't know I wasn't exactly planning to get married and have a kid besides that's what you're here for." he said in a bored tone

"For the last fucking time I didn't want this either. For god's sake! Can you stop blaming me I mean you still sleep around so I honestly don't know why you look at me like I killed your dog!"

"Don't bring Mr.peanut in this he has nothing to do with this."

"See you care more about this dog than any human being you have met and you just expect me to pop a baby out?"

"No I expect you to 'pop one out' because it was part of the deal."

***

After a week of John constantly asking me out on a date, we finally set a date to  Saturday. Which was today.So here I was with Diana pulling up my hair in different directions while I was trying to do my makeup at the same time.

"Oh hell no! Diana what the hell I'm not a prostitute!"

"Come on you will look great! I am begging you wear this dress!"

"Dress?! I will wear a dress when you put one on my face! This scrap of red fabric is definitely not a dress."

"Yes it is, It is very sexy and age appropriate."

"Diana I am a pregnant married woman going on a date with a man that is not my husband this is so not appropriate!"

"Damn it Grace! Just wear the freaking dress!" I nodded scared.

After about an hour of trying to squeeze myself into the dress....

"Wow you look gorgeous Grace." He said taking in my outfit which consisted of a red dress, black heels, a black leather jacket and a small clutch. My black died hair was is soft curls, my lips were red, and my eyes were smokey.

"wow, you look amazing."

"Thank you John although I feel like a pregnant prostitute."

He chuckled "You never fail to amaze me Grace. Really, you are something else."

I took his outstretched hand. "Thank you kind sir, shall we go?" I said in a fake British accent.

"So Grace are you single or has a man claimed your heart? "

I stayed silence not knowing how to answer the question "You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable Grace"

"It's not that it's just that I'm not ready to talk about all of that."