New beginnings

Surprise!!! SO I have no teacher for 2nd period and the substitute is zoned out so yeah I decided to put it up and if the same things happens on Wednesday I will try to update Omg you should see her face she is on her phone I probably sound like a freak. I would love it if you vote, fan, comment, follow and do whatever you guys do okay jelly beans?

***

Months later my life had become even worse. My personal witch a.k.a my mother has been very happy of course, I mean she can finally get rid of me. She was so happy she planned the whole wedding herself not letting me participate or comment on anything. Her excuse? I was only going to slow her down. Which was my plan.

But of course it failed because my wedding is today! Yay I'm so excited! Please note the f*cking sarcasm. OH you want to know something else? I have never met this 'Michael' yeah my father though it would be romantic to meet him on my wedding day.Romantic the whale's ass.

 I only know he also owns a few modeling agencies but that's it. And no, don't blame my father he gave me a file on Michael but I was so mad I burned it without even opening it. So as far as I know he may be ugly. Or at least that's what I'm hopping. And let's not forget he may also kill people like my father. I asked my father but he only told me not to stress myself about it. Thanks dad!

Walking down the aisle felt like walking to hell. After my father handed me over to the stranger who to my disgrace was very handsome the ceremony started. Soon enough,the priest started asking the questions that would forever tie me to a stranger.

"Do you Michael Liombardi take Rosalie Grace Sanders to be you lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish her until death do you both apart?"  'Or until I kill him myself 'I thought.

"I do." He said in his husky and sexy voice.

"And do you Rosalie Grace Sanders take Michael Liombardi to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and to cherish him until death do you both apart?" Oh great. I hesitated I mean it was MY life. I was about to turn away and run but as his black eyes bore into mine I said "I do"

"Very well, by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

***

Twelve hour later, my trip ended. I was beyond tired, my rear end felt numb, and my head was hurting. A wave of dizziness came over me and as I was losing my balance someone grabbed my hand.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" I immediately straightened up hatting the 'H' word.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Ok, do you need help with anything?" I hesitated I didn't know him he could be a serial killed or worse he may kill chickens for a living.

He may have sensed my hesitation " Don't worry I won't hurt you"

"Umm, do you happen to know any nearby hotels?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact my friend owns one would you like me to take you there?" Hell no I was not getting in the car with a stranger.

 "I won't hurt you, I promise." He said blushing...aww.

"Ok fine." I answered. I found his blushing very cute and amusing, I mean he can't kidnap me. Right?

Ads even if he tried to make a move, I had taken Karate classes. This meaning, I knew how to kick him on the b*lls properly.

He guided me over to a car where a very handsome man was standing.

Ronny, as I asked for his name introduced me to Rodger the hotel owner a.k.a his friend.

Ronny called shotgun next to Rodger. Ha! Get it? Rodger that.