Sentinel Prime

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

"What is with you?" Carly exclaimed rather annoyed.

Right now the three of us, along with Brains and Wheelie, were in Sam's small car. When I had arrived at my apartment after the whole Decepticon bird ordeal, Sam showed up about five minutes later. He showed up at my door and just grabbed me, shoving me into the car with Carly and truthfully, I had no clue why. He had left us without any kind of explanation at all. He was just in a state of frantics and I was too, I was just doing a much better job at concealing it.

"This is the real deal, Carly. I need you to stay composed. This is real life and I'll explain it to you later," Sam babbled.

He pulled up to the familiar gates and I groaned. He just needed to calm down. The men I noticed that were guarding the gates were not at all familiar to me. I had never seen them in my life. They must've been the night time guards, so it made sense to me; the only time I ever really came here was during the day. The odds of them knowing me was pretty slim as well. They walked up to the car and eyed Sam suspiciously, their weapons raised.

"We've got an emergency. You've got to get Colonel Lennox out here right now. I'm reporting the Decepticons, the Decepticons are back and you have to open that gate right now," Sam spoke.

"Easy sir. This is health and human services," one man said. I scoffed.

"Right. Packing M4's? What are you protecting? Colostomy bags, bed pans, throat lozenges? Where'd you get that hat from? Nursing school? So you're nurses and foot powder protectors? Fantastic," Sam babbled again, causing me to snicker.

"Babe," Carly warned.

"Yes?"

"I don't think we're in the right place," she said. It had slipped my mind that she had never once been to the base before.

"We are in the right place. We are in the right place and I'm going to talk to Optimus right now," Sam countered.

"Sir, you've got the wrong building. I don't know what you're talking about," another man said.

I groaned. "Just fucking let us in, damn it. You guys are so fucking stupid. What other human being do you know that can just show up and recite the name of the Autobot leader? Not many! Like what part of 'Decepticons are back' do you not understand?" I exclaimed.

The man on Carly's side of the car hit the roof and looked at me. "Hey, you being a smart ass?" he baited. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat.

"Do not hit my car! It's a collector's item!" Sam exclaimed. Carly looked completely done with her life. The thing that shocked me most was when Sam put the car in gear and drove off towards the gate. My eyes widened.

"Sam!"

"You're crazy!"

An alarm sounded and all of a sudden the car stopped. I held on to the back of Carly's seat as the back end of the small vehicle raised into the air. The only sound that could be heard were Sam's very angry screams. It didn't take long for the soldiers to come running back up to us. The back door opened and I was yanked out of the car and onto the ground. I groaned and stood back up. Sam and Carly were now out of the car, but Sam being Sam had decided it was smart to wrestle with one of the guards.

"Sam they've got guns!" Carly shouted as Sam and one of the guards rolled down the hood of the car and onto the wet ground below.

I yanked myself away from the guard and walked over to stand beside Carly. I made an attempt to help Sam after the guard slammed him down on the ground, but before I could make a single move, an officer pulled me back, holding me closely to his body as I struggled.