Ch. 3

Chapter 3 : A Warm Welcoming! A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Theory

───

3rd P.O.V

In L'manberg

Tubbo is pacing back n fourth not knowing how to react when he finally sees his best friend after a while with Ghostbur and the Once wanted but not anymore Technoblade. He was wondering why Dream was with them, did something happen? Hopefully not.

He is so excited to meet his best friend once again he just can't wait, Fundy and Quackity saw this restless Tubbo and tried to call him down.

"Why don't you sleep for now and just worry about this tomorrow eh?" Quackity said to Tubbo.

"But big Q! I can't wait- I can't wait so much that I'm about to cry." Tubbo said to Quackity looking at him with tears streaming down his face.

"You're already crying Tubbo..." Fundy said deadpanned.

"C'mon and just go to sleep Mr President." Tubbo heard a voice from the door revealing Ranboo.

"Fine fine I'll sleep..." Tubbo said and sighed in defeat.

With that the three, Quackity, Fundy and Ranboo, left Tubbo's room. They went outside for some fresh air.

"Why do you think he's coming back home so suddenly?" Quackity asked the two.

"I don't know but I heard he got permission from Dream." Fundy then answered.

"Should we also be there when Tommy and the others arrive here?" Ranboo asked the two.

"And shouldn't we get Philza off his house arrest now?" Ranboo added.

"Depends what Tubbo says man." Quackity said to Ranboo.

There was a few seconds of silence then the three nodded about how they'll be there when Tommy arrives and went on their separate ways.

──
At Techno's cabin
──

3rd P.O.V

Dream woke up suddenly in the middle of the night panting, ghosts don't need sleep but it was fun dreaming so they sleep anyways, but instead of a fun dream let's say that Dream had a nightmare.

Not just any nightmare but he heard someone's voice, it was dark and deep from the shadows of his head. It was showing things like burning cities and explosions and blood and stuff, It was also saying things he couldn't understand until he heard a specific phrase that scared him.

 It was showing things like burning cities and explosions and blood and stuff, It was also saying things he couldn't understand until he heard a specific phrase that scared him

"We are both the same and it is inevitable."

He didn't know whose voice was this from, who was saying it but he knew that it's someone inside his head. With a major amnesia Dream can't remember whose voice this was, it wasn't familiar to him but if what the voice says is true then he might've known it back when he was alive.