[½] Ch. 0.1

[½] Chapter 0.1 : Small Fun Facts

──────────────

➢      I was going to make 6.5 a chapter where it reveals that Nightmare wasn't Nightmare but Lucid pretending to be Nightmare since Dream was still a ghost.

➢     On Chapter 11, Dream was supposed to make a deal with Nightmare, they merge and Nightmare takes over for a little while.

➢     On Chapter 12, Ranboo wasn't supposed to hear the voice, neither did Techno. The only one who supposedly heard the voice was Dream.

➢     On Chapter 12, DreamXD was also supposed to appear in the chapter but the lines were removed due to not fitting properly with the plot.

➢     Back on Chapter 11, if you remember that time Nightmare said "It was all thanks to me" Dream was supposed to get mad at Nightmare. He was gonna be harsh and say "Shut up you stupid waste of space called Dreamon." Or something along the lines.

➢     I was going to add a 12.5 Chapter to explain how Techno's hair got cutted off but it'll be a waste.

➢     I was also planning to make a 12.5 about these Fun-facts and add a little studio time at the bottom where they fight about the harem.

➢     Extra Chapters will contain information about things that will be majorly connected to the plot.

➢     Chapter 13, I was planning to make it longer, reveal some stuff left 'n right but I decided to leave that out for the readers on Q&A.

➢     Glatt & Schlatt screen time? 👀

➢     Chapter 12, Ranboo's scene was supposed to be angsty but not yet- nope.

➢     [2] Chapter 1, yeah well- why not! :^

➢     Season 2, I was supposed to do something angsty at the prison part but... Hd that idea for a minute.

➢     Chapter 10 & 11, Dream's favor from Techno is not what it seems.

-

Questions will be answered a couple of days from now so ask all the questions you can!

─────────

Total Words : 315

Next Chapter : [½] Chapter 1 : Meet the egg

So I have read a fanfic and I really liked it so I made this-