[½] Ch. 5

[½] Chapter 5 : Plans into Action, Ranboo's sudden outburst 1/2

───────

3rd P.O.V

"I think I should go now." Ranboo said as he stood up fixing his necktie.

"Why so sudden? Don't you want to wait for Phil?" Techno asked as he walks over to Ranboo.

"I'd love to but I really can't just leave the citizens of L'manberg by their own. I'll try to do something about the ambush." Ranboo states as he smiles warmly at Techno, giving some sort of apologetic look.

Techno takes time to look at Ranboo before nodding.

"Hey." Ranboo stopped and looked at Techno.

"Don't mute me. Contact me when something new appears, alright?" Techno says and Ranboo nods.

"Thanks again, give Phil my gratitude too!" Ranboo waves goodbye as he then leaves.

Techno looks back on what he was doing.

"..."

What's he doing?

Just staring.

E

E

A

F

I think he's stuck in his own mind.

E

BLOOD

"You guys never calm down do you? And what's with the letters? I swear, you guys like the alphabet too much." Techno muttered to the voices.

Why are you just staring? Aren't you going to spy on them?

E

Spynoblade!!!

F

What the hell is that nickname?

What?

It's better to spy on them. Ranboo has some memory difficulties so there's a chance you might not be able to get an accurate description.

Smort

E

E

A

E

E

F

A

Æ

Æ

Wth-????

You ruined the chain!

Techno sighs as he stands up and grabs an invis potion.

He walks out and decides to head to L'manberg, on where Ranboo's heading. He grabbed his trident and armour just incase everything goes wrong.

════════

Ranboo left Techno's cabin.

As he left, he heard the voice again.

Not the anonymous voice but the Dream voice he's been hearing.

"Are you going to betray them? Like how you did so when you helped blowing up L'manberg~?" The Dream voice cooed into Ranboo's ear.