Rest well King 👑

I know I haven't been updating this book and I feel like an ass for posting something here after being gone for so long but I feel like we all need this.

Today, Technoblade's father announced that Technoblade have succumbed to his sickness.

I feel like we all share the devastation and disbelief in the news, our bitter minds not accepting the fact that he had passed. I feel like we were all looking for that reassurance at the end of the video with Tech I saying "it's just a prank" or something but sadly it's not.

It truly is sad and I feel like it'll be a big struggle for many of us to move on from this.

We grieve in different ways and I see some or many writers stop writing in the DSMP fandom or MCYT as a whole because, I do feel like it's just very difficult to move on with creating stories with one of the people of it is missing.

Although, I also know that some writers will keep on writing in memory of Technoblade and I also understand that.

We lost another great content creator to cancer gang. And I'm getting Deja Vu because this is almost what happened when Edd Gould (creator of Eddsworld) passed away.

Although this is a time for grieving, we all know Technoblade wouldn't want us to keep on being sad about it.

The letters he left, the message he left for his family to read it out to the fans means everything for us. Let us honor Technoblade, not full of sadness but full of gratefulness.

He has inspired a lot of people, influenced and stayed positive no matter what the situation is.

Through all his streams and videos, the humor and comedy is always there. No matter what his situation was, and I feel like he wants us to persevere and move on.

It's okay to grieve, but let us no grieve in full sadness but let's grieve with thankfulness and appreciation.

I remember my Dad always reassuring me whenever someone passes away, "It's alright. They fought their battles. They're in a better place now."

After everything, I really appreciate Techno for living and I appreciate the fact that we got to know him, bond with him, go through trials with him, laugh with him and many more.

You've done your job well King, this wasn't supposed to be your time yet. We all were waiting for the news that you'll live somehow. But looking back, we were just giving ourselves false hope for there are only a few cancer survivors.

Even so, we are very glad to experience and bond with you. You have done a lot to help us, cheer us up when we're down by some humor, you helped us rise from pit bottom and we were glad for that.

We cannot avoid the inevitable but we can appreciate what you've done for us.

We will truly miss you King, you have carved your name through out gaming, especially, Minecraft history. You are a Legend that will never be forgotten.

May your Legacy live on and may you fly high and rest.

We know you didn't succumbed to it willingly, you've fought well Techno and for that we love you. Even in death, your Legacy and name will be remembered.

You were a great friend to many, a great content creator to us and a great man to all.

We all appreciate all the memories of you and rest easy now. You've fought well, rest well King 👑🐷

─ Yours Truly,
Author WeebPatch