Ch. 13

Chapter 13 : Season Epilogue

───────

3rd P.O.V

After hours of working they have finally finished it, the time machine place was finished.

Karl looked at Dream with sparkles on his eyes.

"Okay okay, just.... Be careful... You don't know what might happen." Dream said and Karl nods.

"Also here." Dream hands Karl a book.

"You can communicate with me through that no matter what time you're on." Dream said as Karl smiles and hides the book on his bag.

Karl then said goodbye as he went to explore the different time the world have.

...

"You know that if he spend too much time in there he'll start to forget things right?" Nightmare said as he feels Dream smile behind the mask.

"Exactly." Dream said as he walked away.

Dream was about to exit as he hears a familiar voice.

"Dream...?" Dream looks at the owner of the voice as his eyes then widened.

──────

Techno was in his cabin, thinking of whose voice perked up before the war.

He was curious about it, who would tell Techno something like that other than his usual voice? Plus it wasn't the usual whispers as well since the voice was deep.

Deeper than Techno's voice but a little higher than Corpse's voice. It was in between.

Whose voice was it?

He doesn't know.

Philza looked at Techno, seeing the anarchist troubled about something.

Phil approached Techno.

"What's wrong Techno?" Philza asked as he organizes the chests.

"Phil... Remember when I said that I heard voices?" Techno started to speak.

"Do they bother you again?" Phil said slightly knowing that it might be the case but it wasn't.

"No... But a new voice appeared. And it was never like how the other voices speak, it has its own voice structure unlike the regular voices which mostly comes out as a whisper." Techno told Phil as Phil closes the chests and looks at Techno's stoic face.

"Did this voice tell you something that troubled you?" Philza ask worried for his friend.

"Yes and no. It told me that I'm a God Phil. Which I am, but it was also a foreign voice. Phil I think it's a person's voice." Techno said as he looks at Phil with a conflicted face.

"That's really weird... I'm pretty sure the only things your voices have told you is Blood for the Blood God right?" Phil said confirming what the anarchist said in the past.

Techno nods, as he exhales.

"I'm worried."

─────────

Quackity walks along the paths, thinking about how these people blew up what they were trying to build.

Quackity clenches his fists in anger as his mind blamed everything on Dream and Techno.

' damn it... DAMN IT! ' Quackity yelled mentally as he stops walking and looked around.

He then spotted the giant crater of L'manberg.