Physical.

Y/N's POV.

Me and 2D had finished up cleaning the kitchen and began pulling out some things to make spaghetti. We had some ground beef, noodles, tomatoes, and some spices and herbs. I had to make the sauce myself which I had never done. I didn't want to mess up the food so I walked to the living room where Murdoc lied asleep, looking.. Dead. Hm.. Can I escape? I crept up to him and placed a hand on his bare chest. Damn it.. It's still beating. I growled, placing my hand back down. I looked up to meet the mans mismatched eyes. He smirked, fixing his posture to where his arms were crossed behind his head.

"You want to get physical so early, love?" He let out a signature "har har" as he watched my face grow red. I could smell the heavy amount of alcohol in his breath just from where I was standing. I crossed my arms and looked down at my feet. "N-No.. I was checking if you were dead.." I grumbled. He finally huffed, sitting up. "Aw, now you care about me? I'm flattered love. Like honestly, who wouldn't fall for the one, and only, Murdoc Niccals?" He held his head up high again like he just gave a speech or something, slurring some of the words. I gave him a look, scoffing. "Anyways, I need something to help me cook. Like a cook book or online recipe?" He seemed to make a face once I said 'online'. "Well, new rule, you can't use electronics."

I growled, stomping my foot like a toddler. Hearing the word "rule" honestly just pissed me off at this point. "wELl," I mocked him, "I need something to help cook! Do you want food, or not?!" I shouted. He raised his brows, surprised at my tone. He finally got up, standing over me. I gulped, regretting what I just did. He grabbed my wrist tightly, dragging me to my room. I yelled, his tight grip hurting horribly. I put my feet out in forward, trying to slow him down. "Murdoc! You're hurting my w-wrist, please!" I pleaded as he opened my door. I looked back, seeing 2D beginning to run over but it was too late. He threw me onto the bed roughly, closing the door behind him. Tears filled my eyes, hoping he wasn't gonna do anything. He turned, anger in his eyes. "So, you wanna be a bitch to me, the one who's giving you shelter and letting you bathe and cook? I don't think so, Sweetheart."

He walked over, pinning me down on the bed. Our faces met, his a serious tone, mine fear and pain. That disgusting smell of whiskey hit my face, making me turn my head away. He smirked and scoffed as he kept staring at me. "You look so pathetic right now. Now, I won't be too hard on you, just one of you 'smaller' punishments." He unraveled his long tongue as he spoke. He grabbed each of my wrist with each of his hands and leaned down, our lips meeting. I grunted, closing my eyes tightly. I tried kicking my legs but he locked them together with one of his. He continued kissing me which felt oddly.. Good? No, Y/N, he's a old pickle who's also a pervert. I know you're not falling for him after all the shit he's been putting you through.

I was just about to give in before he pulled away, looking down at me. I squinted open an eye, tears still in my eyes. The lingering taste of nasty whiskey roamed my mouth. He scoffed once more and bent down to my neck, flicking his tongue lightly against it. And that's where that's where I lost it. I began shouting and kicking, refusing to let this man violate me. "NO, MURDOC, YOU DAMN PERVERT! LEAVE ME ALONE! HELP! 2D, STUART! HELP!" I shouted, tears falling from my face. Murdoc growled with anger, placing both of my wrists in one hand and pulling down his free one to cover my mouth. I thought about licking or biting his hand but who knows what type of shit this man's into. I let out a muffled cry, more tears falling. Murdoc's face oddly seemed to change. It became softer as it looked as if he'd pity me. "Now don't make me look like the bad guy, Y/N." Hearing him say my name in a low and soothing tone sent shivers down my spine, but I was still pissed. "Make you look like the bad guy? You've BEEN the bad guy, dumbass!" I yelled out, the words still muffled by his bony hand.

He smacked his lips as if knew I was right. "I don't want to hurt you.. That much. But, if you keep acting like a sodding wild bitch, I'll just have to do so, so you learn." He added. I shook my head slowly. "I just want to go home.." I cried, in a whisper. He sighed, letting go of my wrists, uncovering my mouth, and sitting besides me, pulling me onto his lap. He held me in a cradling position, my head leaned up against his chest.

It was so warm and comforting, I could stay there forever.

Murdocs hoarse voice soon then broke the silence. "Look, Y/N. You can't leave, love. You'll go snitching on me and Uncle Murdy be put in jail and then, where will you and Faceache go?" He hummed lowly. I buried my face in his chest, giggling a bit at the odd nickname. God damn it, I needed to learn to not melt over this man so easily. I'm such a baby.

"I-I don't know.." I muttered lowly. He pulled me closer, planting a small kiss on the top of my head, his inverted cross bumping my nose as he did so. Maybe Murdoc wasn't so bad? I mean, yeah, sometimes he had his.. Slutty, douchebag moments but, deep down, he had more.. Like a soft, caring guy. It was just protected by a hard shell.

And I was gonna crack it. I needed to change this man if it was for the better or worse.