I did this.

(Slight TW, Violence.)

Murdoc POV.

I scratched under my jawline. Where the bloody hell did Y/N go? I walked around the house and in the kitchen and living room. No one. I continued walking until I thought of it. Faceache. I quickly ran to the elevator, pressing the button to D's room multiple times. I growled, tapping my foot impatiently. I finally arrived with that annoying ass "ding" and gripped the knob quietly. I placed my ear up to the door, listening. There's was nothing. Just silence. I turned the knob walking in, staring at my boots. "Aye, Faceache you seen-" I look up to see Y/N and the fucker together.

On top of each other.

Cuddling.

My heart sank, envy, anger and some other shitty emotions filled my body to the rim. I stormed over, ripping the girl off him. She yelled as I tossed her onto a pile of dirty clothes. I grabbed the assholes shirt, pulling him up to my face, "SO, YOU WANNA FUCK AROUND WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, AYE?" I raised my fist as 2D began trembling.

Y/N POV.

I was yanked off 2D and thrown aside like a rag. I looked up, seeing Murdoc about to throw a punch. Then, I heard the sentence. "..FUCK AROUND WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, AYE?" I felt sick. Me and Murdoc were not dating. I quickly got up, stumbling over to the green man, "MURDOC NO!" And there it was. The first punch thrown. 2D yelled, falling backwards into the window. I screamed, tears filling my eyes. I gripped the back of Murdocs collar, yanking him down. He let out a choked yell and quickly turned around. He growled, pure rage in his eyes. "STAY OUT OF THIS, PRINCESS." He shoved me into a wall, turning back to 2D. I yelled again, my head nearly making a hole in it.

I heard my name being called out by that notorious cockney accent. 2D.. I have to help him. I forced my body up, running over to Murdoc who was about to throw another punch. I held my fist up and threw it into his jaw, a small pop being made. He yelled out, falling to the ground. I grabbed a glass bottle from the floor, standing in front of 2D. "Y-YOU FUCKING PSYCHO! ME AND YOU AREN'T DATING! WE NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL! N-NOW STAY AWAY OR ELSE.." The older man stood slowly, blood falling from his nose. He laughed, looking me dead in the eyes, "You're a weak slut. You can't do anything to hurt me." The words shattered my heart.

I am a slut. I deserve this. I did this. And me being the dumbass, I let my guard down.

Murdoc grabbed the bottle from my hand and pushed me onto a wall. He grabbed my neck tightly, the simple task of breathing now becoming painfully hard.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. He laughed loudly. "You look so pathetic right now." Those words. The words he said when we first met. When I saw his true colors. "You look so pathetic right now." I could still smell the alcohol in his breath from that day, but it was normal right now. He was completely sober. My body fell limp as my breathing stopped. He scoffed, letting me fall. My vision was blurry. My hands gripped the cold floor, a puddle of tears besides me. But, I remember hearing a thud, and black hair in front me. The sound of glass echoed in the room. Stuart did it.. He hit Murdoc. But this did nothing. Murdoc yelled, getting up. The sounds of Stuarts screams and cries filled the room. I sobbed silently. Murdoc's right.. I'm just a pathetic, weak, slut who doesn't do anything right.. I can't help, my body just refuses. Soon the cries stop, and I'm picked up. My eyes look over to see blue hair with a small pool of blood besides him. No.. Please.. Stuart.. More sobs escaped as the door closed. I weakly looked up at Murdoc. His nose was bloody, and blood dripped from his hairline. I sobbed louder, weakly slapping him, "I fucking hate you, Mur-doc.. Y-You monster.. I w-will never lo-ve you.." I whimpered. He scoffed, "Shut the hell up." I soon passed out. I must've hit my head pretty hard. That and the lack of oxygen just made me fall unconscious.

Hours later.

I woke up in my bed, still in my clothes. My head was pounding, eyes swollen, and my neck sore. I had a small remembrance of what had happened with Stuart. Stuart. SHIT. I rushed up from the bed, nearly passing out again from dizziness. I fell over, the wall catching me. I panted, looking up to the door. My hands guided the wall as it supported me while I walked. My hand finally reached the cold doorknob, jiggling it.

It was locked.

I pulled on it, feeling those same emotions from when I ended up in this piece of garbage in the middle of the ocean. I sunk to the floor, sobbing. I just wanted to be free again. "I d-don't know if anyone's o-out there, but, please.. I jus-t wanna go h-home.." I whimpered. I sniffled, continuing, "Murdoc.. Mudz.. Please, if you're out t-there.. I-I'm so sorry.. I tak-e back everything I said.. I'll d-do anything, I'll sing, cook, c-clean, please.." I pressed my cheek up to the door. Silence was the only response I got. I cried louder, curling up on the floor. I coughed, looking at my bed. Someone was on the side of it, seeming to be passed out. I slowly stood, grabbing a shoe for safety. As I neared I saw the face I could instantly recognize. A whole bottle of rum was besides them, slowly falling out their hand.

It was Murdoc.
____________________________________
A/N

UGH, I'm so sorry for the recent, short chapters! Trust me, the books almost done, then, I'm planning on a book two. :) Let me know if this is good so far and if you want another book! :)