Misfire.

Murdoc POV.

I sat back down in the chair as I waited for Y/N to come back with the chair. Man, did it feel pretty good to get that stuff off my chest. Besides that, her hugs are amazing! And her cuddles, ha. Her skin's so soft and she's so caring and understanding. Satan, I don't deserve someone like her. I feel bad for saying I would never have time for a real relationship. Like, I probably do but.. I'd mess it up, somehow. I'd probably get drunk and screw some bird without remembering Y/N the whole time. Sheesh, relationships sound shitty. And hard. Heh.. That's what she said..

I snickered to myself at the joke until I heard gunshots. DID BRUCE FIND ME? SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, were the only words in my mind as I dug through my closet, grabbing a pistol. I opened the door and rushed down the stairs.

Y/N..

The thought only made me go faster. I rounded the corner until I reached the living room and felt a bit if relief when I saw no Bruce. Only Cyborg Noodle trying to kill Y/N. Wait. SHIT.

I quickly shot at Cyborg Noodle, barely missing her but grabbing her attention. She turned, pointing the shotgun at me. I yelled, ducking. She didn't fire, only standing straight and saluting. I sighed, standing up. "Fucking 'ell, Cyborg! You nearly killed me and.." I looked up, searching for Y/N. I ran past Noodle and sighed, seeing the poor girl curled up under the coffee table. I ran around the couch and bent down. "Y/N.." I said calmly. "It's okay, love. Cyborg Noodle didn't know if you were a threat or not, it was just ah.. bit of uh' misfire. You can come out.." I held my hand out, waiting for hers in return.

Y/N's POV.

I cowered under the table. I nearly died just now..

"Y/N.."

Those soft words. I felt immediately safe once I heard them. It was almost.. Hypnotizing. I looked up, seeing a large, boney hand. My trembling hand reached up, placing it in the larger one. He gently tugged, motioning me to come out. I obeyed, slowly crawling out. He chuckled softly, helping me up to my feet. I looked over at the girl. She now had the shotgun on her back, her posture very straight. I gulped, scooting a bit closer to Murdoc. He laughed, holding out a hand at the girl, almost displaying her.

He looked down at me, "Y/N, this is Cyborg Noodle. She's a.. I hope, temporary, replacement of one of our band members." He said the word 'temporary' with a hint of sadness in his voice. He cleared his the continuing to speak. "I made her with some of the original Noodle's DNA. Very cool, right?" He nudged me, smirking with pride. I chuckled, "Yes, very Mudz." He chuckled as well. I cleared my throat looking up at the cyborg. "S-So, if I go near her, she won't kill me, right?" Murdoc nodded, "Yes," He looked up at Noodle, "Now, Cyborg, this is Y/N. She is apart of our group for now so don't ever aim your guns at her." He firmly said. Noodle saluted him, responding with a, "Hai!". She marched away, and left me and Murdoc. I looked back up at him,

"Should we get to those lyrics now?" He nodded, grabbing the fallen stool and leading me back to the bedroom.
____________________________________
Time skip bc Crunchy's lazy. B)

Me and Murdoc had been in the room for hours, halfway done with the lyrics, only barely finishing the female part. They sounded amazing, and he even played a small beat with his bass to help build onto the song. We were about to continue to 2D's part when my stomach growled. I turned back to see Murdoc's clock and read "12:47". It's already almost 1?? I nudged Murdoc, smiling, "How about we take a break for some lunch." Murdoc gave a toothy grin, clapping his hands together. "Sounds good." I hopped off my chair, leaving the room to go to the kitchen.

Once I got there, I started rummaging through the cupboards, searching for food. There was nearly nothing. I huffed, looking back at Murdoc, my eyebrows furrowed, "Mudz, there's literally no food." He grumbled, "Yeah, I haven't gotten groceries ina' while.." His face suddenly lit up after thinking for a second. "Ah, I'll send Cortez!" I made a face, wondering who the man was. He held up a finger as he walked out the kitchen. I shrugged. I didn't know anyone else lived here but me, 2D, Murdoc, and Noodle.

It was around 5 minutes later, he returned.

With a raven on his forearm..

I gasped, running up to it. "Oh my god, Mur-" I was cut off by Cortez snapping at me. I jumped back. Murdoc laughed loudly. "Ha! I taught ol' Cortez 'ere to snap at people who say the 'G' word." He smirked. I grumbled, walking back up to the bird. I slowly reached my hand out, making sure I could pet him. The bird's head cocked to the side for a second before leaning forward to let me pet it. I cooed, scratching the raven's head. "He's so adorable, Mudz!" Murdoc chuckled, grabbing my chin to match his face. "Not as adorable as you, love.~" I heavily blushed. "M-Mudz, stop!" He snickered, letting go.

"I'll send Cortez out to the store. I already trained him and such." Murdoc walked over to a counter, letting Cortez rest on the back of a chair. He grabbed a pen and paper from a very messy drawer, beginning to write some essentials. He looked back at me, "Hey, love, you want or need anything?" I ran up to the paper and grabbed the pen, writing down a bit of "lady" essentials. I also wrote down some PJ'S, socks, underwear, bra's, and some chocolates. I tapped the pen on my chin and wrote down one of my favorite relaxing drinks.

Some good ol' peppermint tea.