Please.

I gasped. Pills sat in his hand, his head tilted back. Tears stung my eyes as I ran over. "STUART!" I gripped his shoulders tightly, tears falling down my cheeks. I began shaking him. Then, something.

A groan escaped the boys mouth. I looked up, my glass looking E/C eyes filled with hope. I placed a hand on his cheek as the mans black eyes opened. Those gorgeous black voids I had longed to see for hours. I cried more, smiling, "God damn it, Stuart! You g-gave me a fucking heart attack.." I fell into his chest, sobbing quite loudly. He hummed, rubbing my back and pulling me closer, "Ish alri'ght, love. Jus' took me pain killa's and dey knocked me out. I'm fine." He slurred his words. I looked up at him. His eyes were swollen, bags lying underneath them. He closed his eyes again, sighing. I placed a hand on his cheek again, making him look at him, "2D-" "Stu'art. Please, coll me Stu'art." He smiled softly. "S-Stuart," I continued, "You look practically dead. What happened?" I spoke softly, rubbing my thumb softly under his eyes. He sighed, standing. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed. He plopped down onto the mattress with me, getting comfty. His back was against the wall while I straddled his lap.

He cleared his throat, beginning to talk, "After ou'wr lil'.. Kis', I fel' sad, and rejected. I came to me room and.. Cried me'self to sleep almos' ev'rey nig'ht, thinkin' bout' yew.. I kno', I sound like a cry'babey. But, ish jus'.. Those feelin's were so stro'ng, It hurt to fink all the time yew spent up'stars wif Murdoc was.. Growin' on yew.. A-And it did'nt 'elp when I saw yew nearly drown, and 'im savin' yew.." He sniffled, rubbing his nose, and avoiding eye contact with me. I grabbed his face gently, making him look at me, "Stuart, you're not rejected. And you're not a crybaby. It's okay to have emotions, hun. I understand how you feel. While me and Murdoc were hanging out, I thought about you and it made me feel sad.. I think I have feelings for you, but.. Also Murdoc.. I'm sorry.. It's just- I.." Tears filled my eyes as I came out to the man. He smiled softly, wiping under my eyes gently, "Don't cry, love. I understand." I giggled quietly, feeling a bit ridiculous. I looked into his eyes, a spark of white igniting. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to where our chests were touching. I blushed, my face slowly moving closer, his doing the same. Finally, our lips touched.

It was like before. Passionate, caring, loving, and so relaxing. I wanted to just stay there forever. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, so into the moment. After a while, he finally pulled away. He looked me in my eyes, the black voids now a cloudy white. I gasped a bit, "S-Stuart.." He raised a brow. "Y-You're eyes are white.. This happened the last time we kissed but I forgot to mention it." His face turned a bit red, him looking down and closing his eyes, "M-Me eyes do dat, and I don't kno' why.." I giggled pulling his face to look at me again, "Stuart, don't be embarrassed! It's really adorable. It probably means your mood gets better or you're just really happy!" I planted a small kiss on the tip of his nose. He snickered, pulling me into another kiss. I laughed, ruffling his hair. He pulled away, planting smaller kisses around my neck. I giggled, being a bit ticklish, "S-Stuart~! Th-That tickles!" He laughed, scooting up and falling backwards onto his pillow. I sighed, gently falling onto his chest.

He hummed softly, messing around with my hair. I made small circles on his chest, bored. I frowned, remembering I had to make lunch. I looked up at the blue haired man. God, he was so beautiful. I poked his chin, making a face. He raised a brow, "Wus' wif' da face, love?" I stuck out my tongue, "Murdoc sent Cortez to the store to buy groceries so I can make lunch." He frowned, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"P-Please, stay, love."