Pain.

WOOHAHA NEW CHAPTERRR.. erm, I think I've become a bit rusty, though. I'll try my best, honest!
___________________________________

I slowly made my way over to the man. He seemed to be asleep, obviously passed out from the whole bottle of alcohol besides him. I squatted besides him, reaching out, but then, a grunt. "Zon't bloody toush' me.." His words were heavily slurred, the stench of cheap rum in his breath. I quickly retracted my arm back, jumping. "S-Sorry.." I mumbled. He shook his head, sniffing. "No. I'm sorry.. I'm sush a sodding fucker who deserves nofing.. I hit a bloody lady, and nearly killed my shinger.." His voice seemed to crack.

Honestly, at the time, I felt no sympathy for this man. But, I did think back to the time we wrote the lyrics.. How we sorta.. Bonded. Then it all had to go down.

I snapped back when he picked his knees up to his chest, grabbing his upside down cross. I shuffled away quietly, confused. Then, the plead, "Help me, Satan," left his mouth. I frowned. Was he genuinely sorry? I carefully scooted back over, gently placing my fingers on his knee. He glanced over at me, heavy bags under his eyes. I looked down at my legs, sighing.

"Yeah, you sorta are. You just.. Have to control your temper. And also, you were right about some of the things you said. I am a slut. I am pathetic. I toyed with yours and Stuarts emotions, making you turn on each other," I felt my throat sting as I spoke, "I caused all this.. But, you made it happen." I felt a bit of anger rush into me as I thought back about it, "This all wouldn't have happened if you would've just took me home that night," I placed my hand down from his knee, feeling a bit sick of pitying the man before, "I've never felt so.. Scared and.. Stuck then right now. I never asked for this," A tear strolled down my cheek, "I never wanted to do this. Hell, you don't even know if I could fucking sing. You don't mean those lyrics about Stuart. You don't mean ANYTHING you say." I cried, continuing to stare down at my legs. "Y-You're just selfish bastard who can't treat p-people with respect for shit!" I finally yelled, sobbing even louder.

A quiet gulp was made. He shuddered, sniffling. "You're right, Y/N. I don't know how to treat people. I don't know shit. I am a selfish bastard. A-And, I don't know if you can sing. But, you're not a slut, nor pathetic, I do know that.." He looked over to me, placing a finger under my chin. I looked over, meeting his gaze. I saw one thing. Pain. He was hurt. I seemed to shatter him. I cried more, continuing to listen, "You're a beautiful woman who knows right from wrong, and how to say 'no' to someone like me. I can tell when you mean things and how you've been trying to get to the best of me, but.. I just can't open up. I don't even know if I have a good side. B-But, I do wanna be a better person. I just need time, and help. So, please, forgive me.." The man pleaded, a single tear falling. I wiped my eyes gently, that not helping. I sobbed a bit more, shaking my head.

"M-Murdoc.. I can't.. I've been trying to forgive you but it's so hard to. Please understand." He sighed, placing his hand back down. "I do.." The atmosphere felt so much more heavy. Silence lingered in the room as we both sat there, the only noises of quiet sniffling from our silent sobbing. About a minute passed before Murdoc finally wiped his nose and eyes. "C-Could you do me one more favor, Lov- Y-Y/N.." I hummed lowly, glancing over. "Can you still sing for me..?" I sat there, sighing. I remember my plead from earlier, "..I-I'll d-do anything, I'll sing,.." I nodded. He gave a weak smile, slowly standing. "Thank you.." The sound of footsteps passing by me, and the door opening and closing were the last nosies I heard. I whimpered, crying a bit more. I just had so much built up in me, I just let it all go.

After a while, I climbed up onto the bed, burying myself under the covers. Minutes later, I was out cold.
___________________________________

"S-Stuart~! Th-That tickles!"

"B-But, you'll have to climb up the stairs and-" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips, "Mudz, I'm a big girl. I got this." I giggled.

"I love yew, Y/N."

"Y/N.." Those soft words. I felt immediately safe once I heard them.

"P-Please, stay, love."

He pulled me closer, planting a small kiss on the top of my head, his inverted cross bumping my nose as he did so.
___________________________________

All the memories of Stuart and Murdoc was the only dream I had. I had woken up hours later not in the bed. Hell, not even in my room. Not even in the house. Not even on the island.

I was in a hospital.