Welcome to Hell

I rode to the Mystic Grill quickly not caring about the speed limit.  I got there soon enough, going through the doors and the pack stood up when I walked in.

"Why do you smell like death?" Scott asked me eyes wide with worry of what I had done.

"There was a bit of a hostage situation," I said looking at him in the eyes,"I took care of it."

"You killed them?" Scott accused with sad eyes.

"I killed all of them.  Or they would've put bullets in the heads of little kids," I told them and their eyes went wide,"But I found out how to get to hell."

Time Skip

We now stood at the top of the clock tower,"You guys don't have to come with me.  I can take care of this on my own."

"Lydia is part of our pack.  We're going," Allison said with finality.

"Okay.  Everyone back up," I said my voice becoming demonic.

Everyone took a few steps back as my eyes glowed with hellfire.  I whipped out my chain, and started swinging in a circular motion.

I felt the demonic energies circling the area where the bell had been, and I pulled on them bending them to my will as a ring of fire started to form around my chain.

I spun the chain faster and until a ring of fire had formed, I whipped the chain back around my shoulder, as the portal to hell form, in the middle of the circle there was only blackness while the edges spun with fire.

I looked back to the pack,"Ladies first," I offered, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Guess not," I said, before doing a back flip into the portal.

At first I just fell for what seemed like hours, hot air rushing through my hair, then I felt the temperature change multiple times going from blazing hot to blistering cold.  I heard the whispers and cries of the damned and I felt the ground start to near and I landed on my feet grunting slightly, from the use of my feet for the first time in hours.

I took in the landscape it was very gray ash floating around and there seemed to be a maze of different hallways made of stone with no ceiling.

I heard the sounds of screaming and I approached the hole where I had just fallen out of, and Scott soon came out followed by Allison, Liam, Malia, Kira, and finally Derek who got the award for the highest pitch scream, I caught all of them before...

I heard the sounds of screaming and I approached the hole where I had just fallen out of, and Scott soon came out followed by Allison, Liam, Malia, Kira, and finally Derek who got the award for the highest pitch scream, I caught all of them before they decided to make their stay more permanent.

They all sat on the ground recovering their senses before looking at the plane of the damned in fear.

"Welcome to hell," I told them making all of them jump,"And Derek I love the high pitched scream you have.  Very masculine."

Derek glared at me, and I turned to the others with a very serious expression,"Okay, this is gonna be by far the most dangerous thing that you ever done.  So follow me and do exactly what I say, which means no splitting up, no following the voices, and do NOT go in any of the rooms.  Got it?"

They nodded and we set of trekking through the ashes, we weaved through the walkways, and all of them flinched when ever they heard a scream.

"What are all the doors for?" Liam asked.

"They're the cells that the guilty get punished in.  They experience the worst thing that has ever happened to them, and then some.  Each room is different from the other all of them having the same purpose.  Torture their occupant," I told them and they looked at the doors in fear.

"Is their any chance of them leaving?" Allison asked.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On whether or not they can forgive themselves."

"Why would that matter?" Derek asked.

I looked at all of them before approaching a door and opening it, to reveal Peter Hale sitting in a fetal position in middle of shadows on fire as he cried out in pain over and over again looking at the bodies of all those he killed.

I looked back at the others and they realized who it was,"All of the doors are unlocked.  But they choose to stay there because of their own guilt.  Because deep down inside they know they deserve it.  If they are willing to repent and forgive themselves, then they may ascend."

I closed the door and we continued walking as they processed what they just learned.  We finally made it to the center of the maze where there was a two hundred foot pillar and on top of it was a throne, where Black Heart sat.

"BLACK HEART GET YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DEMON ASS DOWN HERE NOW," I yelled scaring everyone.

There was an annoyed sigh then he was there, about three feet away from me.

"Can I help you, Rider?" He asked annoyed.

"Where's Lydia?" I asked not in the mood for any games.

"Who?" he asked smirking raising an eyebrow,"Oh, yes the pregnant banshee.  My father sent me to get her for him."

I grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the pillar,"Why?"

My eyes started to glow blue,"WHY?"

Black Heart's eyes widened in fear,"You have no idea what your becoming, do you?"

"I don't give a shit about me.  Tell me why Mephisto wants Lydia," I said, eyes blazing.

"You'll find out soon enough," Black Heart said, before dissolving into shadows.

"Damn it," I yelled in rage before hitting the pillar and it fell to the ground with a loud boom.

"What's going on?  Who's Mephisto?" Scott asked and I looked at him my eyes turning back to normal.

"He's the one I made the deal with."