Goodbye Lydia

Stiles POV

I rode back to Lydia's house in human form I know the pack won't stop trying to find me especially after what I did to Peter, my mind kept wandering to the way the pack looked at me with the fear in their faces like I was a mindless monster who's only desire was to kill, I then thought about how the fire changed from orange to blue and the strength I've never felt anything like it, but I would have to worry about it later.

I pulled up to Lydia's house and walked in through the door and I heard a faint snoring coming from upstairs 'unbelievable' I thought as I continued to hear the sound of Natalie Martin's breathing.

After about thirty minutes Lydia arrived walking into the house,"How'd it go?" I asked a little nervous.

Lydia POV

Flashback

Stiles just jumped out the window when Derek came crashing in through the door, he took in the scorch marks, the limp body of Peter, and me completely unscathed.

"What happened?" Scott asked as he walked in with the rest of the pack.

"I don't know," I said trying to come up with a believable lie," I just felt I needed to come here," I told them trying to keep my heart steady, knowing they wouldn't question a banshee prediction.

Derek had ran over to Peter flipped him over and gave a small gasp as he took in Peter's burned eyes.

"The penance stare,"Deaton said as he looked at his burned eyes.

"What the hell is that," Derek asked as he picked up Peter and placed him on the couch, and everybody looked around looking at him.

"That's exactly what it is, Hell, he burned his soul making him feel every bad thing that he has ever done to others," They looked at Peter with fear now thinking about all the things he has done.  Killing his niece, biting Scott, biting me, and so many other things.

I had to get back to Stiles so I managed to sneak out while they were preoccupied with Peter and when I got to my car I leaned my head on the steering tears starting to stream down my face thinking about what would have happened if Stiles hadn't shown up.

I turned the key and drove back to my house hoping Stiles was there.

End Flashback

Stiles POV

Lydia told me what happened and we sat down on the leather couch in the living room, as she finished the story I closed my eyes dreading what I had to do next,"Lydia, I have to leave again."

"No you don't," She said standing up,"You don't have to leave because if you tell them the truth you won't have to leave."

"Yes I do Lydia, you don't understand, this thing inside me it pushes me kill the worst and if I stay in one place to long it gets angry and starts killing everything that has committed a sin, and what if its you, Scott, or anybody from the pack," I said standing up as well trying to reason with her

"You can control it Stiles."

"No I can't Lydia, it's not like some animal instinct that pisses me off once a month, it's a demon that has a insatiable hunger for vengeance." 

"Well if your going to leave don't bother coming back," she said angrily and each word hurt like getting crushed repeatedly with each word.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I walked forward gave her a kiss on the forehead, and I walked out of the house getting on my bike and I shifted letting the power of vengeance try to take my to take my grief away by replacing the sadness with a burning rage, I heard the whispers of the damned asking for vengeance and I rode off leaving a trail of fire in my wake.

Sorry its so short