What the Devil (Literally)

Stiles POV

The pack just looked at me with wide eyes, their mixed feelings going around the room; anger, resentment, disbelief, joy, remorse, sympathy, confusion, and fear.

"S-S-Stiles," Scott stuttered.

I gave him a nervous smile,"Hey Scotty."

I was suddenly tackled by a hug from Allison and when she wrapped her arms around me I felt guilty because I had just killed her aunt just a few hours ago.

Allison was suddenly pulled away as Derek tried to attack me again but I simply judo flipped him," Come on, Derek use your words."

"You put my uncle in a coma, bastard," He said through his fangs.

"He got what he deserved, if you have a problem with that you can take it up with Laura," When I said this he went still.

"What do you mean take it up with Laura, she's dead," Derek said in disbelief.

"I am the one the souls call to for vengeance and your dead sister happened to be one of those souls," I said and he went pale,"But she misses you, y'know.  Laura also said to stop knocking up Braedan."

The werecoyote laughed when she heard that,"I told you so Derek, she's a bad influence."

"Malia," I said her name hearing the voices of her mother and sister,"Your mother and sister don't blame you for what happened it was the desert wolf's fault."

Malia's eyes widened as tears filled her eyes comprehending what I had said.

"Allison," I said looking at her and her eyes glimmered with hope,"Your mother is sorry for trying to kill Scott."

"Liam," I put my attention on the beta,"Your father says he's sorry for leaving you alone and he's glad your being taken care of," Liam looked at me in horror.

I took in the sight of the rest of the pack,"The reason I'm here is because of Lydia, once I see that she is safe, I'm gone.  If any of you have a problem with me, get in line."

Scott spoke for the first time since he said my name,"W-w-why did you make the deal."

I looked at him and he flinched a little bit and it her a little bit knowing the friend I thought of as a brother is afraid of me,"I wasn't the one who died at the accident. . . . . . Lydia was I made the deal so she could live."

"Your the father aren't you?" Allison asked me.

"I don't know," I said answering truthfully because I didn't know if she had been with someone else or not.

"You said you know someone who will know where she is, who?" Deaton asked.

"Someone I met in Los Angeles.  But if we're going to get there in time I'm driving."

Flashback

I was cuffed to a desk in a interrogation room.

Two people walked in a man and a woman, and there was something off about the man, I felt the riders surprise to see him which only confused me.