2 Years Later

Lydia POV

It's been about two years since Stiles' death, he was supposed to be a senior this year with a life a head of him but instead he was gone.  I still sometimes have nightmares about him from when I last saw him, his neck broken and leg broken, his eyes staring into nothing, and how his blood got on my clothes.  And I remembered his funeral

Flashback

Everyone was wearing black and only about twenty people were there.  We entered the cemetery with Mr. Stilinski, Scott, Stiles' uncle, and Derek caring the casket Mr. Stilinski had tears in his eyes as they placed him above the pit.

We sat in front of the casket while different people who knew Stiles talked about his life and how he impacted theirs but I wasn't listening I was just looking at the coffin with sad eyes.  

When it was over we all got up to put roses on the casket I looked at its dark surface showing me my reflection I leaned down and kissed it and then put my rose on it.

When we left we saw them start to bury him and when I got home I cried for three days not leaving my room.

I then visited him every week with a bouquet of flowers and talking to him, telling him how the rest of the pack was doing, and how much I missed him. 

Then one day when I went to visit him five months after the funeral I thought I saw Stiles standing there by the edge of the forest looking at me when I looked back he was gone.

End of flashback

Today was Saturday and I was planning to meet Allison for coffee at 4:00 so I got in my car and drove toward the local Starbucks when I approached it when I saw a man in his late thirties painting graffiti of a skull on fire with a city in the background.

Out of curiosity I walked up to him and asked him what it was.

The man looked at me with dark eyes,"That's the ghost rider he kills the worst sinners and I saw him when I was a prison guard in Seattle he broke in just to kill one man who was being held for rape and murder of eleven girls.  And he just left directly after not bothering with anybody else."

"Is that why you moved because of this Ghost Rider?"

"Yes among other reasons.  But yesterday I saw him drive into town,"He said before leaving,"you might want to stay indoors tonight mam I've got a feeling beacon hills is up for a surprise in the morning."

When I entered Starbucks saw Allison and hugged her and asked her about if she saw the graffiti.

"No I'm surprised there even is graffiti, This town may have supernatural but it doesn't usually have vandalism,"She replied.

I agreed with her.  We just sat there talking for about an hour, We would've talked longer but we both got a text from Scott saying we had a pack meeting at the clinic at 6:00 I looked at my phone showing it was 5:30.  We looked curiously at each other before we got up to leave for the meeting.