Road Of The Damned

Third POV

"How are we going to get Lydia?" Allison asked.

"We have to go to another hell dimension," Stiles said, and he flopped down onto the ash covered ground,"I don't know what I'm going to do."

"We get her back,"Derek said,"You brought us here, why can't we go to this other hell."

"It's not that simple," Stiles told them and they looked at him confused, and he sighed,"Nothing can beat me," Stiles told them,"If I get shot in the head, I can just rip the bullet out.  Someone drowns me, I swim back to the surface.  I have already died a thousand deaths, and each one I came back.  But with him, Mephisto, I can permanently die.  He can yank the spirit of vengeance out of me."

"So what... you're just going to give up?" Allison asked angrily,"Because you don't want to die?"

"NO!" Stiles roared, his voice becoming demonic, his eyes burning brightly, everyone scrambled back,"DO YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE ACTUAL DANGER THAT LYDIA IS IN! I ALREADY DIED FOR HER, AND I WOULD DO IT A THOUSAND TIMES OVER! BUT I CAN'T HELP HER IF I'M DEAD!"

Everyone looked at him in fear as his eyes turned back to normal,"I am not the same kid that would make sarcastic comments whenever things get tough," Stiles told them softly,"The only thing that hasn't changed is my love for Lydia. I'm getting her back no matter what, even if I have to sell my soul to every single devil in every circle of hell."

Stiles' eyes started to glow blue again, and they looked at him in awe.

"Stop staring at me," Stiles said.

"No, Stiles you don't understand--" Scott started.

"GET DOWN!" Stiles roared as Oni stepped out of the shadows grabbing the pack one by one and dissolving into shadows.

Stiles' chain whipped out, it wrapped around one of them and the shadow demon dissolved into nothing as it burned.

Derek was the first to go, then Kira, Scott, Liam, and Malia. The final three Oni lunged for Allison, but Stiles burned them till there weren't even the shadows that they were made from.

"What happened to them?" Allison asked hysterically, fearing the worst.

"They're not dead," Stiles reassured her,"Just taken, like Lydia was."

"We can get them back, right?" Allison asked hopefully.

Stiles hesitated a moment before answering,"I don't know. Now that Mephisto has even more leverage, he knows I'll come in guns blazing. We need to be smart."

"How are we supposed to be smart when we are literally in hell?" Allison asked, gesturing around her for effect.

"By taking the back road," Stiles said, looking down the several paths,"So he won't see us coming."

"Back road?" Allison said, now a lot more confused.

"The much more dangerous way," Stiles replied,"But it literally looks like a road."

"How are we supposed to get there—" Allison started.

"Not we, me," Stiles corrected.

"My boyfriend, best friend, and pack are there. I'm going," She said defiantly.

"Nope," Stiles said, starting to walk away from her,"Just pray and you'll get out."

"Why would that help?"

"Because you've been a good girl for the most part," Stiles answered frustratedly,"Which means you'll be heard, and an angel will come zooming in."