Oh shit.

A/N: okay, so my story got taken down last time and I just want to say, if you don't like, please don't report, just leave. I work really hard on my writing and to see all of my hard work go to waste feels like shit. Okay now on with the story

—————————

"FUCK YOU YOU DAMN EXTRAS!"

Ughhhh. Can he just chill for once?

It's a normal friday night in the U.A. dorms. 

But that's the problem.

Because normal means absolute chaos. And with it currently being midterms for our last year, and everyone trying to cram half a years worth of knowledge into their brains. I am very done with bakugou's bullshit right now. I dealt with it for long enoug-

"GO DIE!" kacchan said after emitting small explosions from his hands.

Jessus christ he needs to be taught to behave.

Wait a minute...

Wait a damn minute...

With a thought on my mind, I smirked down at my workpage.

The slew of profanities continued to spill from Kacchans mouth as they laughed it off, too tired and conditioned to him to try to get him to calm down.

After about thirty minutes of hearing curse and insult one after another as he tried to explain something to mina, I decided to intervene

For about as long as I have been a good analyzer-of-situations, I'd seen through kacchan like glass. He wanted to protect me from becoming a hero and the only way he knew how to do that was by hopefully unmotivating the most stubborn person in existence and pushing me away. Now I'm left with a powerful quirk and no will to live. Take that bitch.

But another thing I saw was the way that kacchan looked at me when he thought I wasn't looking. How he held himself back from being normal friends with me because "I don't want to be associated with a nerd like you". How his eyes were trained on me in the locker room when I undressed in the beginning and end of classes. How his eyes reflected what could only be described as longing.

"Kacchan." I tiredly stated, just wanting the studying to be done with.

"Tch, the hell do you want nerd," he replied in his usual tone.

"Come here really quick."

"NANI?! SINCE WHEN DO YOU ORDER ME AROUND?"

Everyone in the room was staring at the exchange between us as if it was the last they would see of me. I slightly wondered if dear kacchan had an exhibisionism kink before saying my next words wisely.

"I said to come over here kacchan." I stated using what I pinned as my villain voice. The voice I use when I'm either really pissed or really concentrated on kicking ass. My voice had gotten lower over the years which only added to the effect.

"Tch, I don't listen to you fucking nerd." He was sitting on the couch closest to the dorm rooms across from me with his body splayed over the couch comfortably. I was going to fix that. In fact, he may never sit properly again.

"And yet when we listen to you, somehow we all end up in recovery girls office."

That seemed to have struck a cord. Pushing himself angrily off of the couch, he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt pushing me off of the couch, his face inches from mine as he tried to assert dominance. It was hardly working though, seeing as he stood about three inches shorter than me.

"Shut the fuck up deku. That doesn't mean you get the right to boss me around. And at least nobody breaks bones on my watch, unlike you."

Gripping his ear, I pulled to the side forcing him to let out a hiss of pain.

"How about, you shut the fuck up, let me study in peace, and I wont have to boss you around kacchan, got it?" I all but growled out in anger. I guess confidence training with midnight sensei paid off.

From their seats around the room, I could hear the whole class gasped. I rarely cussed. And even rarer were the times where I was so done with kacchans bullshit that I would dare do something like this.

"What are you gonna do about it then, Deku?" he said, a smirk on his lips and a glint of fight in his vermillion eyes.

Brat

He was teasing, well, two can play at that game. It is going to be so fun to break you..

Gripping the hand that was still on my collar, I yanked it off, pulling his ear tighter.His face contorted into one of slight pain. I took one look around and saw that everyone was looking at us like they were witnessing a horror movie. I smiled too sweetly for the situation.

"We'll be back soon, I just need to have a little talk with Kacchan here." I stated. It did nothing to ease their fear.

I tugged bakugou's ear and he followed, faking reluctancy. Once we were out of earshot even from jiro, I leaned into his ear and whispered darkly.

"Bad boys get punished, kacchan."