Death by boner

Katsuki pov:

My pride is gone. My last shreds of dignity are gone. What isn't gone though? My boner. And it's pissing me off.

"Bro, what the fuck happened to you? Why are you so, quiet?"

"Ask me that again and I'll tell you from your grave dunce face." I stated, my voice rising a little before I felt the thing start to move faster. I barely contained a moan, falling back on the couch and instead opted for fake anger.

I grabbed my switch and started to play animal crossing to try and forget that the thing was buzzing inside my damn ass. I mean fuck... He was fucking right when he said it would be hard not to moan. I wiggled around to try and find a spot where it wouldn't be as painfully good but the damn nerd positioned it so that every single time I moved it rubbed all the right places.

"Hey kacchan?"

"What nerd?"

"Aren't you gonna start dinner? It is your night," I could literally HEAR his fucking smirk. Sly bastard.

"Tch, i'll start dinner when I fucking want to Deku," He turned it up another level and I almost, almost moaned the damn thing buzzing right against my prostate but instead I just grunted in 'frustration'

"Pleasee kacchan?" as I was about to speak he turned the damn thing up AGAIN!

"F-fine. Icy-hot, dunce face, and shitty hair are helping me tonight though." They were the least observant and the more hands I had, the quicker I would get done. I was rewarded with it going back down to the lowest setting and I used the opportunity to get up and head to the kitchen.

Through the time I was making dinner, the damn thing kept basically pulsing in my ass. Going from high to low, not letting me adjust and making it very hard to make dinner for everybody.

"Bakugou, are you okay? You seem.. Distressed."

No shit icyhot.

"I'm f-f-FINE!" I gripped the counter as the damn thing went the highest it had so far, I stubbed my toe so it wouldn't be too suspicious.
The half and half bastard just looked at me, my legs were shaking slightly and my hard on was definitely visible through my sweats. I bit my lower lip to stifle a moan and the bastard looked me up and down before smirking. Walking up to me, he traced a cold finger across my erection, the feather touch to my cock making me whimper.

The damn thing still hadn't gone down and I would have came right there if it weren't for the cock ring.

" I guess you and midoriya got around to a lot more than just talking huh katsuki~" the half and half bastard whispered into my ear, his tone was low and it made me shiver.

"S-shut the fuck up~" I moaned almost wantonly as he teasingly stroked me.

"You want me to get you off? Make you scream so loud that when everyone comes in to see what happened they see my lips wrapped around your cock?"

"C-can't,"

"Mmm, why not?"

"F-fucking cock ring. Bastard would be mad." I said shyly. An embarrassed blush crept onto my face as I looked away from the heterochromic male. He cupped my face roughly and turned it towards him. An amused smirk sitting on his usually emotionally vacant face.

"Oh? Well then, you better be a good boy and finish dinner so you can get your reward hmm?"  Icy hot smirked before going away to chop the vegetables. I was left almost shaking and visibly pissed off. The thing went down to a low pulse a while ago but it was almost worse, keeping me on the edge. Just enough to be pleasurable but not enough to push me over. The teasing pressure keeping me wanting more but not being able to do anything. I whimpered as I walked back to where I was cooking, the toy hitting around my prostate with every move I made. Shitty hair and dunce were getting the table ready. I finished making the katusdon, a dish I fucking mastered, so it didn't take too long.

Soon enough dinner was ready to be served.

"OI! DINNERS READY NERDS!" I yelled to my class before setting everything down. The thing went up a little as I bent over the table a little to reach the middle. I groaned in pleasure before sitting up and fixing a scowl onto my face. My classmates started flooding into the dining room, taking their places around the table.

Oh fuck.

Deku and the icyhot bastard sat on both sides of me.

Everyone started serving themselves and after saying thanks for the meal, everyone dug in. The conversation started as usual with school stuff and slowly drifted into gossip and just plain stupidity. The two bastards next to me just acted like everything was normal and i almost almost punched them. The temptation was definitely there. Especially because I couldn't figure out-

1: How the thing was still switching levels without deku controlling it
2: How the thing was so fucking silent
3: Did Deku know that icy hot knew?

It was all too confusing.

About half way through the meal, deku put his hand on my upper thigh, rubbing light, teasing circles that made me contemplate dying or killing someone.. I looked over to him with a look that hopefully conveyed 'what the fuck' but he was looking at icy hot to the left of me.

Before I could even have the chance to act confused icy hot placed his cold ass hand too close to my crotch for comfort. I tried to move away but his grip only went a little higher along with deku. They were definitely taking advantage of my situation and they knew it. I guess I got the answer to one of my questions though.

I stilled in my chair as I tried to act normal and eat my food. But the damn teasing wouldn't stop.. damn thing not giving me time to fucking adjust..

"Hey bakubro? What would you do?"

"Hah?" I questioned.

"Oh uh what would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?"

Get rid of my fucking boner and murder deku and the icyhot bastard.

"Tch. I don't know shitty hair. Get high and blow some shit up."

The whole table continued talking. Soon enough everyone was done and just socializing for fun.

ew.

"The fucking girls get clean up duty tonight right?" I asked as normal as I could. Some people nodded as the girls (namely pinky and invisibitch) started their whining about cleaning up. I stood up and started walking towards the rooms. Nobody questioned me seeing as I usually go to bed early..

once I got to the hallway I all but ran to my room.