good slut

AN: new chapter! please vote if you like this it keeps me going! I also love your comments so much lol its amazing. happy reading! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he kissed me almost viciously, the never ending teasing making me hot and bothered but fuck- I was strong dammit. I wouldn't submit just because of some damn teasing.

And I wouldn't admit to anyone ever  that when icyhot bit my lip slightly at the same time that deku started kissing my thigh, I had whined needily.. An action that also definitely didn't make me buck my hips up to at least try to gain a little friction, only for deku to push them back down and tell me to be good.

"Color?"

"F-fucking green just hurry up already-"

"If you need to stop then snap three times or if you can speak, use your safeword."

"Tch, like I'll need to stop. I'm not fucking weak. Give me your worst." I rolled my eyes. They really thought I was weak enough to need to tap out? It didn't matter if I was already weak in the knees. And my voice held none of the usual malice, replaced by a tone of need and lust. I wasn't gonna tap out dammit.

"Just because you need us to stop doesn't mean you're weak."

"Tch, whatever you say deku. It's still not happening." I yelped at the sudden slap on my thigh.

"What did I say to call me?" a blush crept onto my face. The embarrassment being too much. Why the fuck would I call him that earlier?

"I don't think that was rhetorical snowflake." Shoto quipped.

"Snowflake? I'm not a fucking snowflake icyhot."

"Then why are you afraid of saying a simple word?"

"I'm not fucking afrai-."

"Then say it." icy hot's hand wrapped around my neck, effectively cutting me off as he whispered into my ear sharply.

"What are our names baby?~"

"Daddy," I scowled, looking away from where icy hot was a blush forming on my cheeks that I tried desperately to hide. He only gripped my jaw, forcing me to look him straight in the eye.

"And?"

"S-sir."

'The fuck an I stuttering for? I can't give them what they want.'

"Aww, good boy."

"I'm not a f-fuckin' dog."

But i'll gladly be your bitch

"Well not tonight you aren't," Deku mumbled.

I glared down at him as best as i could.. He only smirked.

Deciding to at least try to put up a fight, I shakily grabbed icy hot arm and tried flipping us over only to be met with, well nothing. He didn't move even an inch..

strong bastard..

 he only reach for something to the side of him, the hand that I grabbed him with was quickly pulled away , the other hand being pushed together as they were swiftly tied above my head and to the bedpost with an emerald green rope, soft yet sturdy like bendable metal...

"Don't move them."

uhm- no way i'm listening to Christmas colors over here-

I tried setting off small explosions, wiggling and fruitlessly trying to break the rope only to find that I couldn't.