Punishment games

I led him to my room and pushed him through the door, locking it once we were both inside before sitting on the bed.

"The- the fuck are you doing nerd," Kacchan stated. Looking anywhere but where I stood. 

"Strip and then come here." I commanded, sitting on the bed. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why the fuck should I you perv."

"Because, you want to. You want me to bend you over my knee huh? Punish you for being bad. I could go as far as saying you crave it. That you want to be put in your place."

Both arousal and fear were laced into his expression as he processed my words. He looked at me with a dying scowl.

"I-I don't fucking want that."

I got up from my seat on my bed before towering over him. Pulling him close I leaned down to whisper in his ear,

"Then how come you're such a brat? How come you're so hard already and I've barely touched you hmm?" I pushed a hand down into his erection and he scowled, his face betraying him as a pink tint covered his face. "Why don't I get these clothes off of you and We can deal with your little problem."

Gulping, he looked down at the floor. I only tilted his chin up so that his eyes met mine. A soft act of intimacy compared to what the rest of the night would have in store.

"F-fine."

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you," I questioned teasingly.

"I SAID FINE YOU FUCKING NERD!"

Chucking, I stated to unbutton his shirt, tracing the places I uncovered bit by bit making him shiver under each touch, reaching his nipples, I lightly brushed the pad of my thumb over it, causing him to gasp.

"Oh you like that love? Such a sensitive little thing aren't you."

"S-shut up."

Bit by bit, every article of clothing came off. Once he was fully naked, I stepped back and admired.

He's absolutely perfect. His slender body making him look borderline feminine. His light caramel skin matching the scent of nitroglycerin that filled my senses in his presence.

I had gotten an undercut a while back (courtesy of eri trying to play barbershop). Kacchan on the other hand had finished growing in first year and had stayed mostly the same.

He stood in the middle of the room with a fake scowl across his face.

"What the hell are you doing now," his tone was soft in its own way. Still rough but yet so filled with lust and longing.

"Admiring your beautiful body before I destroy it." I stated darkly, Kacchan visibly shivering at the sudden change in my tone.

"Tch, perv."

"Don't act like you didn't stare at me in the locker room."

"I-"

"Just go sit on the bed."

"Wha-"

"Do you want to make this worse for yourself?"

There was a long pause before he trudged over to my former place on the bed, trying to cover himself. He was fully hard at this point. I smirked at that before schooling my face into a look of dominance and gives-no-fucks.

"Green is good, yellow is slow down, red is stop. Understood?"

"Yes." he mumbled. That wouldn't do.