Suck my dick (no literally)

AN: YALL IM SO FUCKING SORRY. My computer broke and then my phone broke and I couldn't get either for a good few months, and then I got covid.

Twice.

And now my cheer state competition is coming up so all I feel is existential dread and I'll probably die from the amount of nicotine and caffeine in my body at any given moment, so enjoy this sadly short chapter as I work on the next one that WILL BE OUT SOONER THAN I USUALLY HAVE THEM OUT BECAUSE OF THE GUILT I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

So in short I am so sorry

Leave an emoji to describe how you're feeling rn though here's mine 🥲

Also shameless playlist drop because it's sexy and euphoria season two came out finally
https://open.spotify.complaylist50tM16nbFSie1x9AWvGDCEsi=_aa23hYNTLmYu99NXlmo-Q

And enjoy! Please leave comments as always because I love them and voting is appreciated!!

~~~~~~~

Small whimpers could be heard as I tried to stay as quiet as possible, I didn't want to give them the fucking satisfaction. No matter how much I wished they would just fuck me.

The fuckers above me were breathing heavily as they worshipped my body. Every kiss felt... fucking hot. My temper was starting to lose to them.

And listen, I am not a fucking brat or anything like that. I just know that I'm better than them and- if I end up loosing like this. I'm not really fucking loosing in the end.

My eyes rolled back into my head as my body started becoming fuzzy from pleasure, my mind was fucking numb as peppermint leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"You're being such a good boy for us aren't you~"

And all I could do was nod, a whimper escaping my throat as a deep chuckle reverberated against my neck. Deku still kissing at my thighs and stomach, toying with my body. Delicate touches and kisses in contrast to bites and hickeys he made sure would stay.

"That's what I thought, now how about.. I put that talkative little mouth of yours to work hmm?' he took a pause as I nodded almost too fast. Taking a finger to my agape mouth, teasing his middle and ring finger against my bottom lip.

"Such a good little slut but you forgot one thing'.."

My eyes widened in this state of mind, I didn't want to be fucking left like this, a mindless goddamn idiot because i forgot some dumb shit.

"Manners love, now how do you really answer~"

"Y-yes sir I would like that"

My voice sounded so small, fragile and broken from pleasure. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last like this. But he seemed to be pleased, no matter how much my inner voice was screaming at me to punch him for tearing my dignity to shreds like this.
"so much better love. See? You do know how to be good don't you~"

My cheeks were flushed red as he got off the bed. And deku took that as a chance to gain further access to my chest, turning down the vibrator a little, yet replacing that pleasure by pinching and playing with my nipples, forcing moans I tried so hard to hold back from him, and feeling his smirk against my body every time I couldn't.

As he stripped, I wished I could watch. Envisioning his shirt coming over his head teasingly as his back muscles flexed, his sweats and boxers being pulled down in one motion before he turned back to me

and-

How big he would be.

I could only gulp as my brain was unable to make sentences happen.

Then as he got situated straddling my face, gripping my hair, I opened my mouth in slight protest. Only for him to use the opportunity to ease himself into my mouth.

And holy fuck was he big-

"Now be a good boy and make me feel good, and I'll tell daddy down there to start fucking you sooner than later."

And fuck if I don't love a challenge.