the fun begins

Locking the door sloppily behind me, I jumped onto my bed.

Ass first..

I swear i'm not a dumbass..

I also will swear that I didn't let out the most unholy, uncharacteristic moan known to mankind.

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

And yet, I don't think I have ever been so quick to discard my clothes, my pants flying to about the same corner as everything else I was taking off. Finally, the painful pleasure could stop and i could just fucking cum.

Tch, I didn't need permission from the bastard, I'm Katsuki fuckin' Bakugou.

Reminding myself of this beautiful piece of permission, I reached down to take off the tight silicone ring that I now fucking despised. After successfully taking it off, pleasure took over the pain and I moaned in relief. My hand finally reached down to touch.

Oh fuck.

My back had arched off the bed, pants of pleasure leaving my mouth as I touched myself.

Scenes of deku and icy hot taking control, putting me in my place, shutting me up and degrading me as i cried, teasing me and oh fuck I couldn't wait-

I rubbed at the slit, the vibrator still moving as my hands worked myself in a way that made me see stars.

Closing my eyes, orgasm closer and closer with every thrust of my hand, my moans filling the room, wanton sounds I didn't know I could make mixed with slurred whines of 'i-izuku~' and 's-shoto p-please~' as my imagination ran rabid until finally i came with a shout, white spraying all over my chest as I twitched in pleasure, the aftershocks hitting me as all i could do was lay there moaning lightly and wiggling around.. Almost forgetting the small toy until a particularly strong vibration came awfully close to my prostate.

And after laying and whimpering for a few seconds, waiting for it to subdue.. It didn't.. the damn thing... it kept going. faster, slower, faster, slower. And it was now driving me fucking mad.. And I started to grow hard again. Over stimulation almost making me cry as I carefully and painfully placed the ring back on praying that hopefully deku wouldn't realize before cleaning up with some tissues and putting clothes back on a painful process in which I never wanted to repeat.. Lastly putting on some cologne and opening a window.

As I was suffering my way through this shit, I heard a knock on my door and I walked over there, grunting at the slight friction my sweats gave me.

I fucking hate them..

I looked through the small peephole to see deku and icy hot..

Opening the door cautiously, they smirked, fire-Elsa bitch walking up and placing his hand under my chin.

"Think you can take two?~"