T W E N T Y - O N E

y/ns pov

after we made it back from our little adventure finn asked if i wanted to go watch a movie or something, and of course i said yes.

we walked over to our moms and told them what we were going to do and they said ok, so we walked over to finns house.

"i'll show you around" he said as i nodded. he opened the front door and we walked in.

his house was beautiful. "wow, your house is beautiful" i said as i looked around. "thanks my mom, loved decorating so it changes every now and then" he said to me as i continued looking around.

as i was looking around, i saw baby pictures of him on the wall. "aww baby finn" i said as he quickly turned around towards me.

"ohh yeah, now let's go watch a movie" he said changing the subject "i can always ask your mom for baby pictures you know, i'm sure she won't mind" i said making him embarrassed. "and i can ask your mom for yours" he said making me sigh "right"

we walked upstairs and went to his room, he showed me around.

"any particular movie in mind?" he asked as he looked at me "um not really" i said as he continued looking, until he came across a movie titled "superbad".

"have you seen this?" he asked as he climbed beside me "i don't think so" i said as he just watched the tv. "well you'll like it" he said as i nodded.

the movie was actually pretty funny so far.

as the movie continued playing, it started getting cold possibly from the vent blowing right on me.

"can we turn the air off?" i asked as he looked at me "i'm not sure, but you can get under the blanket" he told me as i nodded.

i sat up and climbed under the blanket. i got comfortable quickly and turned my attention back on the tv.

finns pov

as the movie played y/n said she was cold so i told her she could get under the blanket. and as i continued watching the show i started getting cold too.

i didn't want to get under the blanket with out asking first cause what if she was uncomfortable?

"hey y/n" i said as she looked up at me "yeah?" she asked "can i get under the blanket?" i said as she looked at me weirdly. "what?" i asked.

"you really asked to get under your own blanket" she laughed, letting me know she was uncomfortable. "ok i take that as a yes" i laughed as i got under the covers also.

the movie was about over when i saw y/n was asleep on the pillow next to me.

she looked so peaceful, but it was getting late. and her mom was probably wondering what was happening.

i didn't want to wake her but i had no other choice.

i sat up and tapped her shoulder a few times before she finally woke up.

"huh?" she said softly as she opened her eyes. "i didn't want to wake you but it's getting pretty late" i said as she nodded and sat up.

"thanks for telling me, if you didn't i probably would kept sleeping" she laughed. "i would have let you but your moms probably wondering where you are" i told her.

she got off the bed and put her shoes back on, i did the same.

"i'll walk you home" i said as she smiled.

no ones pov

the two walked downstairs and out the house.

"i've had fun today" she said once more before they left. "me too, we should do this again some time" finn said as she smiled and nodded. "yeah i agree, maybe i can meet your friends" she said slowly. "wait actually?" he asked as she nodded once again "yeah, i think they are very...interesting" she laughed.
"that they are" he laughed along with her.

"well goodnight finn" she said as she went up her stairs "good night tiny" he said as he walked away...

-
i finally published a new chapter!! 😁