TWENTY - THREE

DIRECT MESSAGES

☁️ millie bobby brown ☁️
heyyy!!

y/n 😁
heyyy!

☁️millie bobby brown ☁️
how are you?

y/n😁
i'm doing great! how about you?

☁️millie bobby brown☁️
i'm doing very well!

y/n😁
that's awesome!

☁️millie bobby brown ☁️
yes it sure is! i was messaging you to ask how you and finn met? and to tell you that you are absolutely stunning!

y/n 😁
omg thank you! and the way i met finn was, our parents where friends in high school.
and we moved next door to them

☁️millie bobby brown ☁️
oh cool! well i was thinking maybe i could get your number and we can chat sometime?

y/n 😁
oh yeah of course, it's 123-456-7890

☁️millie bobby brown ☁️
kk! i'll text you later!

y/n😁
ok!

MESSAGES

unknown
hey this is millie x

unknown
oh ok, it's y/n btw

unknown
ok i got the right number!

unknown
yeah you did 😹

unknown
ok talk tomorrow?

unknown
um yeah

unknown
good night x

unknown
goodnight

unknown changed "unknown" to Millie ☁️
Millie ☁️ changed "unknown"to Y/n 🌞

the girl sat her phone on her bed side table and sighed, "why was she asking how i knew him?" she shook her head. "it's nothing y/n it's nothing"

she got out of her bed and went downstairs, seeing her mom at the counter filling out some paper work.

"hey mom" she said catching her mom off guard. "you scared me" her mom laughed. "oh i'm sorry"

"no your alright" she paused to put the cap back on the pin "how was your day with finn?" she asked her.

"it was fun, he's really interesting" she laughed "oh i'm sure, he just seems to be one. he is just like his dad was in school" her mom explained.

"i still find that interesting how you went to school with his parents" she said as the two sat at the counter talking.

"i know it's weird but i'm glad we are still in touch, we always talked about what happened after high school and if we would ever stay in touch" she took a moment to breath "and we did. and know our kids are friends which is so amazing" she smiled.

"i'm sure it is mom, i'm glad your happy but it's getting late and you need to get some sleep" she said.

"so your the mom know?" her mom laughed "yes i am" she smiled.

the two got out their chairs and gave one another a hug before heading their separate ways.

the girl walked upstairs to her room and flopped on her bed. she was really tired from the long day she had, but didn't mind it at all.

-
guys! i finally have had time to write more!
i'm sorry for the inactivity, but i promise to write for frequently! thanks for all the support and love! couldn't have done it with out yall!
-xoxo zo :]