TWENTY - EIGHT

they soon arrived at the arcade where they would meet sophia and wyatt.

"i'm so nervous" the girl said as they got out the car "don't be, they are pretty chill" finn said as she nodded.

they walked up to the front doors and finn opened the door for her. she let out a deep breath before walking in.

"thanks" she smiled as he walked in behind her "no problem" he smiled back.

the two searched around for the others, as they walked around the arcade.

"Finn!"

this caught their attention, causing them to turn around quickly because they didn't know who it was. but it was wyatt. and wyatt was running towards them?

"wyatt!" finn said as he hugged his friend whom he hadn't seen in a while. "how have you been?" wyatt asked still in the hug "i've been good, but got a new neighbor who's annoying" finn joked.

"rude" the girl said as she crossed her arms.

wyatt and finn stopped hugging so wyatt could introduce himself to y/n.

"i'm wyatt" he said with a smile "i know, but i'm y/n" she smiled.

the girls first reaction to this boy was "he's cute" but she said she could never do that to finn, although they weren't dating it still felt like something bad would happen.

"it's nice to meet you" the boy said causing her to snap out of whatever she was in. "oh yeah you to" she smiled.

soon enough sophia was walking up the stairs leading to the area they were sitting at.

"oh there she is now" finn said as he got up. the girl turned around to see who "she" actually was. it was sophia

"hey guys" the girl smiled. she gave finn a quick hug and then walked over to the table where everyone else was sitting.

"you must be y/n" she said as the girl nodded "yep that's me" she smiled. "it's so nice to meet you" she said as she hugged the girl over the table "yeah you too" she smiled.

after about 20 minutes of getting to know everyone they decided to go play some games.

* * *

they decided to finally after an hour or so because they were getting hungry.

"where are we eating?" y/n asked "where do you want to eat?" finn asked her "anywhere" she laughed.

the four all walked down the sidewalk that led them into town, and had random conversations about random things.

the two girl stood in the back, talking to each other and getting to know each other more. as the two boys stood in front "protecting them" as wyatt says.

* * *
they eventually made it to a mcdonald's and all decided that's what they wanted.

the four of them went inside and went up to the counter.

"what do you want?" finn asked each of them one by one.

"i'll have a 10 piece chicken nugget meal"

"i want the big mac meal"

"i'll have the 6 piece chicken nuggets kids meal"

everyone turned their heads and looked at her.

"what? leave me alone i'm not that hungry. plus i just want the toy" y/n said as everyone laughed.

"you really are a kid" wyatt said as he patted her head "hey, just because i am the youngest doesn't mean anything" she paused for a second "yeah that's what i thought" the boy laughed.

soon the food was ready, and they decided to sit inside and eat it.

finn handed out everyone's food but when he reached to y/ns he just laughed.

"hey stop laughing and hand me my food!" she said as she snatched the happy meal out of his hands.

everyone sat eating their food and talking about what things they had planned for the rest of the day.

"wait i have an idea!" y/n said abruptly "ok what is it" fun laughed "let's go to the movies!" she smiled.

"sounds fun to me" wyatt agreed with her "yeah me too, i haven't been in awhile" sophia responded. "ok well movie it is" finn said to them.

they soon finished their food and decided to just walk around some more until the movie would start which was at 6:30 pm, and it was currently 2:23.