THIRTY - ONE

once the two made it home, they said their goodbyes and went to their own homes.

the girl just decided to go inside and take a quick shower before heading to bed, but the boy had a different plan.

he went inside his house and was greeted by his parents.

"oh hey finn, how was today?" his mom asked nicely "it was great mom, we went to the arcade and then hung out at the park before going to the movies." he explained "it seems like you and y/n are getting along pretty well" she smiled "yeah we are, she great" he smiled.

after talking with his parents the boy went into his room and sat on his bed, so he could take off his shoes. he tossed the shoes across the room and stretched across his bed.

he's been a lot happier lately, which is a good thing. he normally didn't have anyone to hang out with but since y/n moved next door he's had some one to hang out with everyday.

somedays he wanted to be alone and the girl understood, but most of the time he was tired of being alone.

them being together almost everyday, caused them to become very close.

the boy stared at the ceiling thinking about the girl. very since they first met he knew she was the one. although he's said before that he didn't believe at love at first site but maybe this was different...

messages

jaeden
hey am i still hanging out with you guys tomorrow?

finn
oh yeah, what time are you coming in?

jaeden
oh my flight lands at 8am

finn
oh ok, do we need to come pick you up?

jaeden
yeah if you don't mind

finn
ok how long are you staying?

jaeden
two days i believe

finn
ok, are you staying at mine?

jaeden
yeah, if it's ok with you

finn
of course it is

jaeden
ok
jaeden
i saw the pictures you posted y/n seems like a cool person

finn
yeah she is, she's actually really interesting. maybe we can all go skate tomorrow

jaeden
yeah that'd be cool
jaeden
it's getting pretty late, i'll talk to you in the morning

finn
ok goodnight

jaeden
goodnight

irl
the boy turned his phone off and went over to his window. he looked threw it and smiled at the moon. he never really told anyone but he was a person who was practically in love with the moon.

he then found himself looking towards y/ns window. her curtains were closed but he hoped they weren't.

he sighed and started walking away, but a voice stopped him

"wait finn!"

he smiled and turned back around, he walked towards the window once more.

"hey tiny" he yelled

"hey finn"

"oh jaedens coming tomorrow still, and we have to pick him up. do you want to come with us?"

"oh yeah, i'll tell my mom later"

"ok cool, what are you doing?"

"i was about to get ready for bed, but i wanted to see the moon"

"oh me to haha"

"how ironic, are you sure you weren't stalking me?"

"definitely wasn't"

"mhm, goodnight finn"

"goodnight tiny"