THIRTY - TWO

the next day

finn was woken up from the sound of his alarm going off. he rolled of slowly and pressed the snooze button, the rolling back into his original spot. as much as he didn't want to get up he had to.

the time was 7:00 am

he didn't think it would take him an hour to get ready but he was thinking about the girl. he wasn't quite sure how long she needed.

he went ahead and took a shower, before calling the girl to wake her up.

he pressed on the girl contact name and smiled at the picture. he quickly snapped out of it when his mom knocked on the door.

"come in" he said "i was just making sure you were awake. is y/n coming with us?" she asked "yeah i was about to call her" he said as his mom nodded and left the room.

he proceeded to call the girl and put the phone up to his ear. the phone rang for about 20 seconds until she finally picked up.

"hello" the girl said in a voice that sounded like she just woke up. "morning tiny" finn smiled with his words "good morning finn" she said to him. "are you still wanting to go with us to pick up jaeden?" he asked her "oh yeah, give me about 10 minutes and i'll be ready" she explained. "ok" he said before hanging up.

the girl got out of her bed after talking with finn. not going to lie she kind of forgot about picking jaeden up from the airport but let's not tell anyone.

she decided to just wear something comfortable, and would change when she gets home.

she went to the bathroom and done everything she needed to in there before going back to her room to put on her shoes.

after she was done in there she went downstairs, and told her mom what she was doing.

"good morning mom" she smiled "morning honey, where you off to today?" she asked "oh i'm going with finn to pick up jaeden from the airport. i know i've been leaving a lot but i promise i'll make it up to you" she said hugging her mom "oh dear don't worry about me, go have fun" her mom smiled "ok mom, i love you" she said as she left the house.

she walked onto her porch and then down the stairs, and began walking to finns house. she was about to knock on the door but it opened before she could.

the girl laughed as she was face to face with the boy. "i was about to come see if you were ready" he laughed before walking outside fully.

"yeah i just finished getting ready actually" she laughed again "well i guess it was perfect timing" he said to her "i guess so"

moment later finns mom came out the house and told them it was time to go. the boy got in the front seat leaving the girl alone in the back.

"so y/n how's finn been?" his mom asked making her laugh "he's been ok, could be a little nicer but it's alright" she said making the boy scoff "rude" he said under his breath "i heard that" she responded.

his mom just laughed at the twos conversation and continued driving.

"we'll get food on the way home" his mom said as they both nodded.

after about a 20 minute drive they finally arrived at the airport.

"ok you two can go in, while i find a place to park" his mom said as they pulled up the i trance of the airport.

the two got out of the car and walked into the airport. "kinda nervous... again" the girl laughed "you'll be ok, like yesterday once you get to know him you'll be alright" finn smiled "yeah your right" she told him.

the two continued walking in the airport until they ran into the boy.

"finn!"

"jaeden!"

the two boys exchanged a hug, that lasted about 10 seconds as. "good to see you again" finn told him "yeah you too" he smiled.

the two walked over to y/n and jaeden introduced himself.

"you must be y/n. i'm jaeden" he said with a smile "that's me" she smiled back.

"ok well moms waiting, we can socialize in the car" finn laughed.

the three of them walked out the airport talking to jaeden about how his flight went and all that good stuff.

once in the car, jaeden said hi to finns mom, and they had the same conversation the three had on the way out the airport.

on the way home, jaeden and y/n talked in the back seat and got to know each other a little more.

soon enough, they had made it back to finns house, and all went up to his room.