Chapter Fifty-Six

Basically drove like a madman on the streets; I arrived at the Four Seasons in no time

Basically drove like a madman on the streets; I arrived at the Four Seasons in no time. One perk that I didn't mind being the son of a very powerful businessman was getting away with the police enforcement in the city. My other baby, my Subaru BRZ, was registered under his name. And that's how I get away from tickets and getting pulled over.

When I got to our room, I was greeted with clothes on the floor, trailing towards the bed. Lust instantly sparked through my body and down my dick. After I locked the door, I placed my bag down in the closet, unzipping my jacket and made my way inside.

Oh my god. There was my girl. Lily laid on her left side, leaning on her elbow and her head on her palm. She had a sultry makeup on accompanied by her curled black hair. The deep red lipstick complimented her skin, making it impossible to look away from her.

My eyes followed her hand, grazing from her thighs, from her stomach and to the valley of her breasts. A line was thrown at me, bait hanging off the hook, and I fell into the trap. There was a smirk on her lips, seeing me all worked up, and she was the reason for it.

The universe was finally giving me my reward for the years of miserable practices and conditioning I had to go through. And they thought of the best gift ever. One that I would cherish for the rest of my life. I had no plans on letting her go in the near future―at all.

"Are you going to keep standing there, or are you going to join me?" Lily purred, turning onto her back, arching her back, causing a twitch on my hard cock.

Lily was so beautiful. Not only because of the red bodysuit lingerie that hugged her body like it was her second skin. That was just a bonus. It was who she was that ultimately won me over.

She was one of the most intelligent people I'd ever met. On and off the books. Taking in every detail, seeing whatever was useful to her and using it to her advantage. She was actively listening in on other people's experience, using it as a guideline on her actions in life.

How did she choose to be with me? A question I would never find the answer to.

"I'm just admiring my girl. When did you get this?" I asked, sitting on the bed and caressing her legs.

"That's a secret I'd never tell," She winked at me. She grabbed my hand, moving them to her neck, dragging them down slowly to her plump chest.

"Probably when you were out with Kayla and Mona because you didn't buy this on Black Friday," My fingers continued to drag on her skin. Her eyes were shut, feeling my touch against hers.

"Always so observant," She whispered, "But we aren't here to talk about when I got this. Stop teasing and devour me already."

I didn't need to be told twice. My hands wrapped around her thighs, moving her around to be on the edge of the bed while I went on my knees on the floor. The matching panty caught my eyes, and when my fingers pressed on it, I was met with dampness.