Chapter Sixty-Six

Jaylen's hands roamed around my bare skin

Jaylen's hands roamed around my bare skin. We barely stepped foot inside the room, and his hands were instantly on me. They found their way underneath my clothes and feeling the sizzles from his touch. Oh, how much I missed his touch.

I dropped my bag between the time I locked the door and when my back hit the mattress. His mouth on me, memorizing every single curve I had or how my lips fit his perfectly. The missing pieces inside of my heart were being moulded back into one.

"I missed you so much," Jaylen whispered against my skin as if he was speaking to it instead of me.

We still had a lot to talk about, but we conquered our biggest battle together. It called for a celebration, as he said. So, we pushed aside the little problems and celebrated with each other. One week was too long to be apart from someone who owned your heart.

I let him have his way with me. He controlled everything from when he teased me over the lace thong panties I wore to when he was blowing air on my clit, causing me to arch my back and my hand on his hair. I could tell he enjoyed every second I was squirming underneath his touch.

His hands and mouth claimed every inch of me. Head to toe, he made it known I was his. My heart was singing. My pussy was throbbing. Every part of me was excited that he loved me the way he said he would.

When his tongue touched my sensitive bud, I went overboard. I thought over time I would get used to him eating me out. But it did the opposite of that. His tongue explored as if it were in new territory. Tasting me and taking his time like it was our first time.

"You taste so good," Jaylen moaned, reaching out and playing with one of my nipples, twisting the metal between his fingers.

Climaxing on your own and having someone to do it for you were two completely different feelings. On my own, I felt bliss as someone should. Usually, it would last a few seconds then it was gone.

Having someone reach orgasm for you was on another world. Jaylen got me seeing stars when I closed my eyes. My body shakes and convulses, especially when he has two fingers inside me, pumping in and out and hitting my g-spot. He was there to soothe me after I came, and I still felt my climax as I went down on him.

I trailed open-mouth kisses from his neck down to his abdomen. My mouth everywhere but his cock. "Stop teasing," Jaylen grunted out when I placed sloppy kisses near his cock.

I giggled, enjoying the sight of him impatient. It was a real pleasure, and my pussy loved every second of it. Following his request, I tugged his pants and underwear down, throwing them somewhere on the floor. His cock sprung up excitingly, and to this day, I was unsure how his thick cock was able to fit inside of me.

Not wasting any second, I wrapped my mouth at his head, tasting his salty precum. One of his hands was on top of my head, guiding my movements, while the other was gripping the sheets tightly. I peered through my hooded eyes, what he looked like, and he did not disappoint.