Chapter Nineteen

The alcohol in my body was to blame for my actions

The alcohol in my body was to blame for my actions. When they called alcohol liquid courage, I never understood it. Until now.

Until I was on top of Jaylen, his cock pressed against the thin fabric that was separating from my sex.

Mona would be so proud of me. Taking initiative in something I'd never done before. She would be proud of the fact I finally had my first real kiss. I didn't count kissing Tommy during recess back in grade school.

Kissing Jaylen felt right. Fate really said that it was meant to be. She planned it all out and was waiting on the couch with a bag of popcorn, watching the scene unfold in front of her. If this was a movie, there was probably fireworks going off in the background in celebration.

His hands tugged on his shirt, wanting to take it off and I obliged. I pulled away from him and he pulled the shirt off of my body in one quick movement. His eyes travelled down my chest. There was a spark behind his eyes when saw tiny hearts on my nipples.

"You're fucking killing me here, Lilliana," He moaned out and I couldn't help but smirk. Thank goodness, I switched my piercing.

Then, he grabbed my neck and pulled me down and met his lips once again. My hands took off the towel on my head and threw it somewhere on the floor.

His soft kisses were exchanged for one's that took my breath away. He kissed me like it was going to be the last. All of the unspoken words were said through the very kiss he took from my lips.

He grabbed a fistful of my wet hair on the back of my head, tugging it back causing me to moan in pleasure and to close my eyes. His lips were on my jaw and down my neck. Licking and sucking every space on my body, marking his claim on me.

While his other hand on my pussy, rubbing his fingers against the damped fabric. Teasing me, rubbing circles on my clit. A moan left my lips as he picked up his pace and his mouth enclosed one of my nipples.

"You're already so wet for me, little one," I rubbed against his finger, loving the feeling of euphoria. There was a tight knot in my abdomen, the more I rubbed against his finger. Am I about to come? Am I about to experience my first orgasm?

That stupid nickname he called me back in the club. I never heard it before but I liked it.

His touch soon vanished from my clit and he let go of my hair. Pouting, I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He had an amused expression on his face. He just robbed me of my first orgasm and he was glad about it? I am going to kill him.

"Was my precious Lily about to come?" He asked, teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing his shirt from the bed and put it on.

"What do you think you're doing?" I got off of him and headed to his bathroom, not responding. My brush sat on the counter and I picked it up and brushed my hair out. I needed to calm myself down.