Chapter One: The First Encounter With The Crimson Witch

The band KISS were in rehearsal for the concert in KissWorld was on Saturday night.

There's something or someone that's been terrorizing the public.

But I didn't know if they wanted some alicorn like me around.

As I was watching two guys who were going on the Destroyer ride, an evil woman came out of nowhere and began to cause mayhem.

"AHHHHAHAHAHA"!

The Crimson Witch cackled as she used her red laser power to control the Destroyer ride, making it attack the two men who were riding it.

"Somebody help us"!

"ANYBODY"!

Suddenly, I saw something fly across the sky.

The colors red, purple, green, and blue were going towards the Destroyer ride.

"Maybe I can help those super heros catch that witch"!

I excitedly flapped my wings and took to the air.

"Holy moly! Starchild, are you seeing this"?

Catman pointed to the sky as I swopped down towards the Crimson Witch.

I used my alicorn magic to blast a deadly aurora at the witch.

But evil lady bounced it back and it hit me in the face, making me fly backwards and hit my head against the metal bars.

"Ugggh...you're gonna have to better than that"!

I stood up on my hooves and just as I was about to attack once more someone else shouted.

"SPACEMAN, get that pony out of here"!

I watched as a man with a white face and a golden ankh symbol on his forehead flew past me.

My eyes sparkled with emotion.

"You'll never stop me"!

We all watched as the Crimson Witch disappeared in a blast of red smoke.

"Come back and fight, you cowardly old lady"!

I flew towards the spot where the witch left, but then two arms wrapped around me and held me back.

"Whoa, easy there tiger"

Catman smiled, and then let me go.