Chapter Seven: The Plan

We knew that we had to catch TekeTeke, or her spirit will never rest.

"But she's fast. We have to be extremely careful and none of us can wear anything red or that'll trigger TekeTeke".

I reminded everyone.

Then, Michelle felt the wind blowing in her mane.

The blue alicorn flapped her wings and flew to the air so she could see what was causing it.

All of a sudden, my heart began to skip a beat as I saw something near the open gate.

"Um

"Um...guys. We've got a problem".

I fearfully whispered as a teke teke teke was heard.

Michelle flew down towards me and the rest of the guys.

"We...need...to...run right now"!

Starchild, Demon, Catman, and Spaceman prepared themselves for a fight.

As Demon's red aurora from his Kissterian powers light up, the wind blew in his dark hair.

"I do not like this".

He glared at the legless spirit.

TekeTeke lifted up her upper body to show us that she had no lower torso.

"We need to get to a safer place".

Starchild spoke up, watching TekeTeke crawl towards us.

I tried to run, but it was too painful.

Ankh Warrior picked me up and held me in his arms.

Michelle and her mate Spaceman were about to start running when all of a sudden, the wind blew again.

TekeTeke was quickly crawling towards us.

"RUN"!

I screamed, and everyone starting running to find a safe place to hide from Teke Teke.

The ghost picked up the pace and began crawling faster and faster towards Demon.

"Leave me be, you fierce creature of the night"!

The bass guitarist stopped and prepared to summon his Kissterian fire breathing power so could burn TekeTeke to smithereens.

Starchild stopped running just in time to see Demon.

"DEMON...NOOOO"!

He yelled in horror.

Before any of us could make the next move, a slashing sound of a sharp weapon was heard.

Blood was splattered everywhere.

And Demon was covered in it.