Chapter Eight: To The Train Yard

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
(*Face Reveal*)

Michelle was telling the KISS guys where the old abandoned train yard was by showing them on a map.

Starchild soon received a message from the future.

He saw some school girls who were going to visit the same train yard that we were going to.

"Let's hurry"!

Spaceman urged everyone.

Kiss's manager quickly led us and the band to the secret limo they KISS rode in.

We were all on our way to the old abandoned train yard.

And we had to get there fast before TekeTeke kills those innocent school girls.

When we got there, we all had flashlights in our hands, except for me.

I was using my phone's bright flashlight.

As we all entered the abandoned public bathroom, Starchild's purple star lit up again.

"Those school girls are in danger"!

He whispered.

Then, Catman's sensitive hearing caught the sound of screaming.

We all ran to the direction of the sound.

I traced it back to the ladies's bathroom.

Michelle and I walked in there and we screamed in horror when we found the dismembered remains of one of the school girls.

The girl was covered in blood and she had been sliced in half by the lower torso.

Ankh Warrior held me in his arms as I tried to calm down.

Meanwhile, Demon and Spaceman had found one of the other school girls wandering around.

They kindly asked her to follow them for she and her fellow classmates were in serious danger.

Catman was listening for TekeTeke.

He felt the wind blowing in his hair.

With a snarl, he carefully climbed out of a window and hid in the dark, waiting patiently.

Suddenly, as we were about to investigate further, I saw two of the school girls running back outside.

"Don't stop, let's go"!

One of them called as the other one had stopped running.

Then, they felt the wind blowing in their hair.

Tek tek tek tek tek.

We all ran to save them.

But it was too late.

TekeTeke crawled quickly towards the schoolgirls.

The girls tried to defend themselves, but TekeTeke easily sliced them both in half by their lower torso.

Lots of blood splattered everywhere as the legless spirit landed on her hands.

We all ran outside and Catman vomited on the ground in disgust.

After he was done, the KISS drummer wiped off his mouth with a handkerchief.