jealousy | bakugou katsuki

date: 29 / 1 / 2021
word count: 500
warnings: strong language.
summary: even the confident bakugo can't help but feel jealous sometimes.

the blond male huffed for what seemed like the hundredth time in the span of five minutes, glaring at his stoic boyfriend from across the class. (y/n) was listening to midoriya ramble on, nodding occasionally to show the shorter boy that he was listening as he fumbled with the silver ring around his thumb tiredly.

he hadn't done anything wrong, really, yet explosions were already blasting at the explosive boy's palms as he stared at deku chatting ever-so-casually with his boyfriend.

of course, his pride prevented him from showing damn deku the effect he had on him by just talking to his boyfriend, so he huffed angrily as he stayed quiet, his eyes narrowed at the two.

"kachan, are you okay? you look—" denki cut himself off once bakugo's red eyes turned to him, full of rage, and instead sank deeper into his seat. bakugou growled as he turned back to glare at his childhood 'friend' and his boyfriend, but frowned when he saw that the (h/c)-haired male was not sitting beside the green haired boy anymore.

"where the fuck is that asshole?" he huffed, pushing himself up angrily, the scowl remaining on his lips as he passed his tray to kirishima, ignoring his confused questions as he rushed out of the cafeteria, grumbling underneath his breath.

"love?" a voice called out quietly, turning bakugo on his heels. he immediately started storming to his confused boyfriend, huffing as he pulled him by the collar of his shirt so that their faces were nearly a few inches apart.

"why the fuck are you so tall?" bakugo muttered, making his boyfriend blink twice in confusion. before he could ask what was going on, bakugo pressed his lips against boyfriend's soft ones, immediately prompting the younger, yet taller of the two to wrap his arms around bakugo's waist, earning a satisfied hum as bakugou threw his arms around (y/n)'s neck, pulling away after a few seconds to catch so they could catch their breaths.

(y/n) ran a hand through bokugo's surprisingly soft hair, using his other hand to tilt the angry boy's chin up so their eyes meet, a concerned frown pulling on (y/n)'s lips. "you okay?"

"stop hanging out with fucking deku." he huffed, his fingers still wrapped around (y/n)'s collar as he kept him within his height. it was an uncomfortable position for the taller boy, but he only pulled his boyfriend into a hug, letting out a small chuckle. "what the fuck are you laughing about?"

"you're so cute when you're jealous." the younger male smirked, making bakugo's face flush slightly as he glared at his boyfriend.

"(m/n), I will not hesitate to beat your ass!"

"oh, darling," (y/n) patted the explosive boy's hair with a smug smile. "you're absolutely adorable when you're ma— ow, okay, got it!"

"fucking annoying bitch." bakugo grunted, letting the explosions die out before he pulled his boyfriend back for a sweet kiss.