•17•

𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

(reminder- Josh is only 21 in this book !! I have been getting many questions about this so i thought i would clear it up)

I wake up to see Josh's messy hair in my face. I wrap my arm tighter around his waist and put my hand in his hair. I snuggle into his back and continue to play with his hair. I look over at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It read "9:27 A.M."

I place kisses on Josh's cheek to wake him up. He starts to stir awake and turns over to look at me. "G'morning" He says, his voice raspy from just waking up. "Good morning bubs." I say while placing a kiss on his forehead. "The guys are supposed to arrive around 12. So we should start getting the house ready shouldn't we"

Oh yeah. I should probably mention how today's my birthday, I'm finally 19!! The rest of the boys are coming to visit today, then Josh has to leave with them. Which i'm not too excited about. Anyways, i'm just glad that i get to see everyone again.

Me and Josh hop out of bed after cuddling for a bit to get ready. He doesn't like to admit it but he is a very cuddly and loving person, despite how he acts. I walk over to my dresser to get some clothes, I grab some baggy black jeans, a short white and blue shirt, and of course some underwear and socks.

(i'll put the outfit at the top, you can always change it if you want !! and yes, the person in the picture is me😅 face reveal sort of thing ig idk💀)

Before I can walk into the bathroom I'm suddenly stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and a box being held out in front of me. "Happy birthday love." Josh says while he puts his head on my shoulder. "I told you that you didn't have to get me anything..." I groan slightly. "But I did anyway." He says and buries his face deeper into my shoulder

"Thank you bub" I say while putting down my clothes and grabbing the box held in front of me. He was too lazy to wrap it so he put it in an old Amazon box and called it a day.

I open up the tape to see a Macbook box, I place it down on the bed and turn around to attack Josh into a hug. I throw my arms around his neck and squeeze him. I can finally make videos again!

Josh takes my hug as a thank you and lets me go so we can get ready. I pick my clothes back up and walk into the bathroom. I do what I have to then walk out to let Josh get ready.

I walk out of my room and downstairs. My dad's bedroom door catches my eye. We still haven't cleaned it out, and it's been a couple of weeks. I shake my head and continue walking down the stairs.

I start tidying up the living room and the kitchen, wouldn't want the house to be a giant mess for when the guys would we.

-time skip to when they pick up the guys and they get back to alyssa's house bc im having ✨major writers block✨-

(sorry for all the disclaimers but- i kinda have just sorta... stopped watching the boys idk why but like if anything has changed over the past month and a half or so that i don't know about im sorry and if you could tell me in the comments that would be great)

"Been awhile since we've been together huh?" Grant (at least I think that's narrators name- tell me if i'm wrong-) says as he walks through the door of the house, the rest of the boys trailing behind him.

the rest of the day is filled with Gaege and Eddie being a complete dumbass the whole night, Grant TRYING to not have Gaege and Eddie die from something stupid, Mully doing god knows what with Josh, and Ree Kid having a great time drinking soda bc hes too young to drink... but i mean so am i but at least im over 18 so it makes it a little better.

Out of everyone (not including Ree kid) I'm by far the most sober, with my dad being drunk and abusive, I barely touched the stuff. Always scared that something will happen that I can't remember. I had a couple sips of Josh's beer then I got scared and stopped drinking it.