•7•

•𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅•

Todays the day, today is the day I leave to see Alyssa. Well the day the guys meet up to see her. But anyways there are not enough words to describe how excited I am to see her. I mean who wouldn't be excited to meet their best friend in person for the first time?

I board the plane with Mully and Ree kid. We decided we would all go together to make life 10 times easier.

Me and the guys were all texting in a separate group chat without Alyssa in it. We were talking about what we would do when we got there. We would basically meet up at the hotel, get the room's situated, go to bed, wake up, get ready, and surprise Alyssa.

Speak of the devil, we're also texting about random stuff like we always do. After about 10 minutes, she stops responding. I get worried and start texting her again.

the dub😎✌🏻
lys you there?
did you die?
alysaaaaaaaa
text me back when you can
and you decide to not be a poopy
butt 😤

After spamming her for a bit I put my phone down, music playing in my ears. Next thing you know, i'm passed out on the flight.

•Time skip to when the guys meet up at the hotel brought to you by juicys hamburbers•

Me, Mully, and Ree kid are all waiting in the lobby of the hotel. The rest of the guys met up earlier and were all arriving at the same time. I look up from my phone when I hear the front doors opening and Mully standing up. Low and behold, the rest of the guys arrive.

"How long have you guys been waiting?" Eddie asks while laughing. He could probably see how tired I was. Jet lags a bitch. "We've been waiting for a good hour and a half. And i'm fucking tired so you guys check in, i'll upstairs." I respond with. I lazily walk over to the elevator and make my way up to our room.

We got the kind of room where it's the two rooms but you can get to the other person's room by a door in the hotel room.

I unlock the door and jump down on my bed. Me, Mully, and Ree kid are sharing a room while Gaege, Eddie, and Narrator are sharing the other room. We all get our own beds (thank god), two normal beds and a pull out bed in each room.

I look over to the clock in the middle of the two beds.
"12:49 A.M." It read. I plug my phone in and don't even bother changing. I'm in my 5 mil hoodie and sweatpants.

I hear the door opening but I pay no attention as my mind is slowly drifting off. I end up falling asleep, thoughts about me and Alyssa finally meeting running through my head.

(time skip to when they wake up brought to you by the green gang)

I wake up to my alarm on my phone. I roll over and turn it off before I wake up anyone else.

I wanted to get up before the others, the reason being is that I still needed to get ready. I didn't want to look stupid when I meet Alyssa.

I get out of bed and open my phone, my lockscreen is me and Alyssa while on a facetime call. I crack a small smile before looking at the time "7:32" It read.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I do my business and go to do my hair. I don't really do anything with it, I kinda just brush it out and leave it as is.

After doing everything else I walk out and see Ree Kid on his phone. He brings his phone down a bit and starts talking. "You excited to see your girlfriend today?" I feel embarrassed and put my head down. "S-shes not my girlfriend. We're just friends." I say. "Whatever you say Josh but we all know that's gonna change soon." He says going back to his phone. I roll my eyes and open my suitcase.

I take out a black tee shirt, black pants, a white hoodie, and my black supreme beanie. I walk back into the bathroom and change. I make sure it looks fine then walk back out.

I check the time to see it's 8:36 A.M. We all agreed to leave by 11 and get to Alyssa's around 11:45. I still had plenty of time to kill so I plopped down on my bed and went on my phone for a bit.

At around 9:45 I got bored and had Ree kid help me wake up Mully and the rest of the guys. Ree kid woke up Mully by screaming in his ear and I woke up Eddie, Gaege, and Narrator by jumping on their beds. "GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN ALMOST AN HOUR." I scream. If you can't tell the people in our hallway love us.

"Fucken hell pendejo i'm up." Eddie says while rolling over, putting his face in his pillow. I laugh at his reaction. I open the door connecting our rooms and walk back into my room. Mully's laying down on his phone. "Mully you better be ready by 11 because I swear if you're not i'm gonna shit in your cereal." "I'll be ready don't worry I know how much you want to meet your future girlfriend." I swear if one more person says that today-

About an hour passes, and everyone's ready to go and is in the car. It's currently 10:58 and it takes about 45 minutes to get to Alyssa's house from our hotel.

I'm jittery in my seat as we get closer to the house. They guys are talking about god knows what. I can't even pay attention at this point. I'm just so excited but scared at the same time. So many things could go wrong. I just want this to go well.

We pull into the neighborhood and soon the driveway. The house is small but is also a decent size. The outside is a dark blue and some of the paints coming off. You can also hear music from the highest room. "That must be Alyssa's room." I say to myself.

We all get out of the car and look at the house in front of us. "So should I just call her and tell her to come outside?" I ask the group "Yeah I mean its your girlfriend" Gaege responds with "Gaege I swear to god I will smack you." I say turning around to face him. He puts his hands up in defense and turns around.

I go up to the door and pull out my phone to facetime Alyssa. You can hear the music from her room stop which means she's getting the call. She hits accept and the call connects

"Why are you calling me at 11:30 in the morning? you're never up at this time."

"Come outside dingdong"

"And why should I go outside." She says standing up

"Just do it you'll thank me later"

"If you mailed me a piece of cheese again I swear"

"I didn't mail you a piece of cheese but just come outsideeeee"

I hear the door creep open while she's looking down at her phone. My heart is racing at this point. I hang up and she looks up at me and puts her hands over her mouth and bends down a bit. "Now do I look like another piece of cheese?" I say while laughing. She runs up to me and jumps on me, giving me the biggest hug. She wraps her legs around my waist while she buries her face into my neck. I can tell she's crying. "You're here. You're actually here." She whispers. I put her down and wipe away her tears. "We're finally together Lys. Now that we've met there's nothing keeping us apart."

——————————————————————————— ok I may or may not have cried while writing this... also sorry the update took forever i've been busy but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT GAMERS😎
-Rose