•5•

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍•

After finishing up the horror map with the boys, I realize I'm sweating so much out of fear, that shit was scary though so you can't blame me. I hang my headset back up and change into a dark green hooded crop top/tank top with and black Nike shorts, the shirts a bit big but still the right size where if I move fast it lifts up.

After changing, my phone in my pocket starts buzzing. It's a call from, you guessed it, Josh. It's like we're never off a call and we're always chatting. I mean i'm not complaining but it's only because my dad hasn't been home. He never was anyways but he's just been out a lot more now

I hit accept and I prop my phone up on my dresser. "So, how many times did you get scared during that recording?" Josh says making fun of me. "Way too many to count the map was scary as hell." I say while laughing. There's a short silence until Josh breaks it.

"We should meet up." He says while spinning around in his chair. "how would we do that? You legit live on the other side of the world. I'm in Boston and you're in Australia. Plus I'm still in school, not for long, but i'm still in school." I say. I really want to meet up with him and the boys but I can't, not with my fucked up family life.

"How much longer are you in school for?" "Check out day is in like a week" Check out day is the day the seniors get out of school. "Me and the boys could meet you there in Boston on your check out day to congratulate you and stuff. And just be there to meet you." "I mean if you guys want to then we can meet up, but i don't know where you guys are gonna stay because you can't stay with me because of my dad." "We could just rent out a couple rooms in a hotel or something. We'll figure it out. I don't care what I have to do, we're all gonna meet up." I end up giving into him "As long as you guys can figure it out, then we can meet." I say.

I try not to show it but I'm really excited to meet the guys. I mean I've known the group for like a year and I've never met them. Who wouldn't be excited?!

"We should probably call the guys about this shouldn't we?" I ask while I giggle. "Yeah we probably should" He says. I hang up on Josh and text the group chat.

The Meme Team😎

(group call started)
lysie doll😜
Idiots join the call or
i'll break your knee caps Sexy voice guy🥴
That's very demanding but
I need my knees so alright

Trash channel guy🙃
wait did you and josh finally
get together?

the dub😎✌🏻
mullen i swear to god just
join the fucken call before
i'm the one the breaks your
knee caps

the one and only fruitsnack👺
NO ALYSSA NOT THE KNEES

the mexcorsist 🇲🇽 🌮
ey pendeja i'm joining calm down

the screaming kid😳
ALYSSA I SWEAR YOU BREAK
MY KNEECAPS I BREAK YOUR
ANKLES

After everyone joins the call me and Josh start explaining what we were talking about before.

"So basically what we came up with was that we all meet up in Noston on the day of Alyssa's checkout day for school-" Josh is cut off by Mully "Wait what the fuck is a checkout day?" "It's my last day of school before graduation, so I basically have a month or so between checkout day and my graduation." I explain. Josh starts talking again. "back to what I was saying, we would need to rent a couple hotel rooms or something because we can't stay at Alyssa's house, she didn't say why, but we can't. We also need someone to watch over Ree Kid because he's only 14" Everyone nods in agreement. "So, is everyone in?" I get the same response from everyone. "Hell yeah!" "Yeah why wouldn't we be!" "Of course we're in!" "FUCK YEAH I FINALLY GET TO MEET THE OTHER TEENAGER OF THE GROUP!" I laugh at Ree Kids response. I throw my head back and my shirt comes up a bit, not a lot, but enough to see the bruise on my stomach. It's not as bad as it was, but it's still noticeable.

"Alyssa what's that on your stomach?" I hear Narrator ask. I quickly put my shirt down. "O-oh it's nothing. I-I just fell into m-my door and the d-door knob went i-into my stomach a-and left that." I say, quickly making up a lie and stuttering over my words.

Everyone drops that topic and we just start talking about random stuff. I don't even know what they're talking about at this point. I'm just zoning out.

I'm taken back to reality by the front door being opened. I quickly say bye to the guys and leave the call. Hoping I didn't make it weird.

I act like I'm sleeping in hopes that my dad would leave me alone. It's worked a couple times in the past. But this time it failed miserably. I guess you can tell what happened...

•𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 (𝚋𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐)•

Me and the guys were in the middle of a convo when Alyssa just... left. I don't know why, but she did. She mumbled words I don't think anyone could make out.

"That was... weird." Gaege says confused. "Yeah she's been doing that a lot when we're calling... somethings gotta be up. But I just don't know what." I say, running my hands through my hair. "Josh don't be too hard on yourself about this. We just don't know what's wrong and if she doesn't want to tell us, then she doesn't have too." Narrator reassures. "I just hate seeing her like that. Everytime we're on a call it seems like there's bruises everywhere. On her jaw, the one that Mully saw on her stomach, and there's a bunch on her arms and legs. Somethings wrong... somethings seriously wrong." I say.

"What if we all show up a day early? Like we go to her house a day early for a surprise and see if anythings wrong?" Eddie suggests. "Yeah... Lets do it." Everyone agrees.

So now apparently we're showing up a day early. If somethings wrong, then we'll find out. If not, we just showed up a day early for a surprise.

We get onto a different topic pretty quickly. While talking about Ree Kids twitch account. I get a text from Alyssa.
———————————————————————————
HOLY SHI- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 150+ READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A BOOK BEFORE AND I DIDN'T THINK THIS BOOK WOULD GET ANYWHERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT GAMERS 😎
                   -Rose
(p.s. i'm sorry if this chapter seems shorter than the others, the next update should be coming later tonight or tomorrow)