•1•

•𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕤𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍•

The bell rings signaling that detention is finally over. I grab my bag and run out of the classroom, ignoring the teachers yelling after me to slow down. I dodge every kid trying to get in my way as I run out the front two doors and start sprinting home

You might be wondering who I am and how I got in this mess, well, my name's Alyssa Reese, and my dad would not let me sleep last night, at all. He brought his drinking buddies over and they were up until 5 am drinking and partying. I was hiding in my bathroom editing my newest video the entire night. Oh, I also forgot to mention I'm a YouTuber. I started about a year and a half ago and I'm already at 3 million! It may not be big to some people but it's big to me. Anyways, as a result of not sleeping all night, I fell asleep in class and got detention.

"Alyssa! Are you seriously sleeping in my class again!" I wake up to Mrs. Jacobson yelling at me. "Detention no excuses!" My heart sinks to my stomach "i'm fucked" i mumble

So that's how that happened. I'm now at the steps of the rotten old house I'm forced to live in until I have enough money to move.

My hand shakes as I go to open the front door, I crack it open before the monster I call a father pulls it the rest of the way open and pulls me inside.

"You are an hour late, young lady!" He grabs my backpack and chucks it across the room. "it's gonna be worse than you could ever imagine for you now" he kicks my stomach as hard as he can and without hesitation he punches me right in my jaw. "p-please s-stop" I manage to squeak out while holding my jaw on the right side. "DID I SAY YOU COULD FUCKING SPEAK ?!" he yells as he pushes me backwards, I end up banging my head against the wall as he does so. I slid down the wall to prevent him from hitting my face again. I can easily hide the bruises on my body but it takes forever to cover up the bruises on my face. I hide my face in my hands as he continues to kick at my legs and arms. After about 3 minutes he stops. "why should I be wasting my time on such a worthless piece of shit like you" he kicks me to the side once more and walks out of the house. He probably won't be coming back any time soon.

I get up and limp over to my backpack that was flung across the room. Halfway I have to stop because of my stomach. "yep that's gonna leave a mark for a while" i say to myself. I can already see the bruises on my arms and legs forming.

After about 5 minutes of struggling to get to my room, I finally make it and lay down on my bed. I look over at the vr headset and controllers across the room, how badly I just want to get up and play with the boys and record a video together. but my body physically wont let me.

As if on cue, I get a message from Josh. You may also know him as Joshdubs on youtube. He's one of the first people I met through youtube and is definitely my closest friend. I may not know him yet, but I don't have many friends that aren't made from youtube. That's kinda sad the more I think about it.

(the dub😎✌🏻= Josh
Lysie doll 😜 = Alyssa)

the dub😎✌🏻
hey lys you up to record some vr chat?

Oh how badly I want to. I just have to use the same excuse over and over.

lysie doll😜
                                                I cant Mr.Fletcher gave
                                          us a shit ton of work again

the dub😎✌🏻
it's all good i was told to ask you by mully, i wasn't gonna record today either

the dub😎✌🏻
wanna video chat while you do whatever you have to do? i'm bored😐

                                                              lysie doll😜
                                                    eh sure why not

the dub😎✌🏻
alright i'll call you in a sec

                                                             lysie doll😜
                                                                 alrighty

Thank god I have something to do while I lay around in pain. i would do homework but it's senior year i honestly couldn't care any less. I probably should, but I don't.

About 5 minutes later I get a call on my Macbook from josh. my face lights up as i see his name pop up on the screen. I click accept and wait for it to connect. While looking at myself in the video I realized I forgot to cover up the black and blue bruise on my jaw. It's too late when I notice because its already connected.

"HI ALYSSAAAAA" Josh yells through the screen. "HI JOSHHHHHHHH" I yell back giggling.

we start talking about stuff like our channels, my school, and new video ideas. it was all going smoothly until he noticed my jaw.

"Hey what's that on your jaw? Did someone hit you?!" he asks. I quickly come up with an excuse, something I'm used to doing. "Oh nothing happened I just tripped at school and fell on this side of my face. Nothing bad happened, I promise josh." "if you say so" he says clearly not believing it.

"So why did you not want to record with the boys today?" i ask josh breaking the silence we were left in
"I don't know... I just didn't want to, and plus I wanted to talk to you" I feel my face heat up with the last words he said. I hide my face in my hands. Josh was laughing at how embarrassed I was embarrassed. "it's not funnyyyy" I mumble into my hand while giggling. "aweee lys you're too cute" I feel myself blushing even more "Joshhhhhh stahppppp" "Ok i'll stop but just because you said so and i know if i dont i will get smacked when i see you" We both start dying laughing.

After about 9 more hours of laughing, telling jokes, video ideas, and us complaining about random shit, I had to go to bed because I still had school in the morning... sadly. I didn't want to get off but I had to get up for school in about four hours so I had to if I didn't want another detention.

After about 20 minutes of tossing and turning, I was finally able to sleep, the thoughts of the call going through my mind.

———————————————————————————
alrighty gamers the first chapter is done !! i'm happy with how it turned out. chapter two should be coming soon. please vote and comment on this chapter and have a nice day/night gamers😎
- Rose