Act innocent

Kyla, 17, curly brown hair, green eyes, perfect skin and body, every guy and girl wants her. She plays hard to get, but no one understands why. She is a straight A student, and she only has one close friend. Ellie. They have been bestfriends for years. They are considered the most and least popular at the same time. They keep to themselves, but everyone knows them and wants to be friends with them. Kyla is the most mysterious though.

Kyla and Ellie are walking to there next class. "Bitch, so me and Ryan are talking." Kyla makes a weird face, "the basketball player?" Ellie rolls her eyes, "I swear you never think anyone is good enough for me." "Because they aren't, you should just do what I do, get some dick and move on." Ellie gags and says "love, I would but you are into some whack ass stuff." They sit in their seats in the back of english.

"How is it whack exactly?" "Baby girl you tell me, you are into wax, consent without consent, being tied up, bruises, belts, like shorty are you okay?" Kyla says "yeah, I just haven't found a guy that can actually help me with those." "What about your brothers friends, have you looked into them." "Yes and they are all full of themselves, and jackasses, also none the less no one has ever liked me enough to be in a relationship, every one just wants sex, I mean I'm not complaining but still."

Ellie rolls her eyes, she puts on some chapstick.

"Wants some?" "Yes." Class begins. "Not gonna lie, mr. smith is kind of hot." Kyla smirks and looks at her desk. Ellie crosses her arms. "You already fucked him didn't you?" Kyla nods. They both start laughing. School ends, and Kyla drops Ellie off at her house, considering her parents said no sleepovers today.

She goes to her room. Some hour pass and she accidentally falls asleep early. She wakes up Saturday morning still super tired. She looks over at the time, it reads 6:07. She rolls her eyes, "what the actual fuck." She groans but decides to get up and go to Starbucks.

She is walking down the hall and rubbing her eyes and bumps into Ryder. He is shirtless. His perfect tan abs, and v line showing.

He tilts her chin up, "um Kyla my eyes are up here." She hits his hand away and rolls her eyes "yeah I know Ryder." "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Kyla thinks to herself, *the fuck.*

"yep, now move I'm going to Starbucks." "Um no, you aren't, you are super tired, your not driving like that." "Ryder, if you do not move out of my way I swear to god." "What are you going to do, try to push me?" He grins at her. So that is exactly what she does. They both walk down the steps. "Dude what are you doing?" "I'm driving you, give me your keys."

She makes a face, "the fuck, you are not driving my jeep, you have me messed up." "I could mess you up." She looks at him, and raises her eyebrow "get out of my way idiot." He says, "okay fine, I'll be here when you get back." She rolls her eyes and drives away...