All a dream

*I AM GOING TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME HAHA, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS COMMENT THEM BELOW*
                                            Love, the author <3

—————————————————————————

Ryder."

Kyla rolls her eyes standing in her pajamas.

"RYDER." She yells beside him.

He jerks up out of his sleep. "What?"

"You were literally twitching in your sleep, what's your problem?" Kyla asks.

"How long have I been asleep?" He asks.

She looks down at her phone and shrugs, "less than 12 hours."

He rubs his face and eyes and his eyes widen. It was all a dream. Her screaming his name, the rough sex they had, the intimate moments between them, her beneath of him, the party, it was all a fucking dream. He thinks to himself *you have got to be fucking kidding me, I have never had a dream that vivid, the sex, to her yelling at Jackson over Anna. I wonder if there actually is something happening between them*

"Why are you just sitting there like that?" She asks him. He snaps out of his thoughts looking up at her.

"Um no reason." She gives him a weird look and walks away.

He stands up following her into the kitchen, "so what did I miss?"

"I went to get Starbucks and you were acting all weird and protective before I left, and then when I got back you were asleep on the couch."

He leans back against the counter. "Huh really?"

"Yeah." She answers blankly.

He yawns, "what time is it?" "4 pm on a Saturday." She responds.

"Isn't there a party tonight?"

"Yup at Preston's, I was planning on catching a ride with Jackson and Anna." She says while pouring a bowl of cereal.

He is standing there watching every move she makes. Her ass looks so good in those shorts. The tank top she is wearing hugs her curves in all of the right places. Her tits sit so perfectly. She glances over at him.

"You like what you see?" His eyes meet hers.

He steps forward making her back press against the counter so that they are chest to chest. He scans her face and reaches behind her grabbing the bowl of cereal.

"No." He takes a spoonful in his mouth and walks away.

She rolls her eyes, *what a dick, he was literally drooling and twitching in his sleep, I wonder what he dreamt about?*

She pulls another bowl out and makes some cereal and then heads up to her room. She pulls out a tight black skirt, that shows off her legs, out of her closet and smirks. Then she goes over to her drawer and pulls out a red top that fits her breast's perfectly and shapes them to exactly where they land. She tried the outfit on and smiles in the mirror.

She goes and grabs a comb, taming, her curls.

———————————————————————

Ryder finishes the bowl of cereal and heads to take a shower, he looks down to see his dick completely erect, he groans, he starts stroking himself thinking about Kyla, thinking back to the vivid dream he had. He finishes in less than 2 minutes in his hand, he sighs and looks down.

He finishes up his shower shaking his hair and fluffing it out with a towel and then wrapping it around his waist letting it fall below his v- line. He walks into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.