Choke me

Kyla drives to Starbucks to get a coffee. Ryder texts her and says "did you get there safely?" "Okay first of all, why are you texting me, second of all why do you gaf?" He rolls his eyes at his phone and says out loud, "why is she so hidden and such a brat." "Is there a reason you act like a brat all of the time?" "Is there a reason you won't leave me tf alone?" "Um yeah there is actually." "Okay Ryder then what is it?" "I like you.." Kyla looks at her phone and starts laughing. "Lmfaooooo" "I am being serious Kyla." She leaves him on read.

She gets her coffee and head home. She walks in the door and he is sitting at the kitchen island. "Oh so you are just going to leave me on read?" "Yup." She is looking at her phone and sets her drink on the counter. Ryder is starting to get mad, and he takes her phone out of her hand and puts it on top of the fridge.

Kyla is short, and Ryder is 6"0. "Stop acting like a brat and lose the attitude." She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes, "no ass hole now give me my phone." He grabs her by the throat and pushes her against the counter, he leans close to her ear, "what the fuck did you just call me." She gulps, no guy has ever had the balls to be like this with her. She likes it. "I called you a um, uh." He looks down at her, "that's what I thought."

She moves his hand off, and walks over to the fridge to get some food. "Are you done?" She ignores him. "Kyla?" "This Pineapple looks really good." He gets even more irritated. She starts laughing, "someone is getting mad." He grabs the front of her hoodie, and leans close to her ear, "it's like you want me to hurt you and fuck you til you can't move, but you won't ask for it."

She bites down on her lip, "you won't." "I won't?" He let's go and grabs her drink and phone and walks up to her bedroom. "Hey give me my stuff." He locks the door behind her. He sets the stuff down on the night stand. She is standing there, doesn't know what he is planning. He grabs a belt out of her closet. "What about my parents and brother?" He wraps his hand around her throat. "Your parents left for the weekend, and your brother went out with his girlfriend for the day, I told your mom I would stay and babysit you." He smiles at her and chokes her harder. "Kneel."

She starts laughing. "Excuse me?" He goes straight faced and she gulps and falls to her knees. He leans down and wraps the belt around her throat, to use it as a leash. "You know, I'm tired of your fucking attitude, we're going to fix that." Kyla shakes her head no. He pulls the belt towards him and she falls onto her hands whining. He tilts her chin up. "How pathetic, your safe word is purple." She chokes out the words, "I don't need a safe word, you aren't all that, also I hate you." She says this with pleading eyes waiting for him to fuck her senseless.

He undoes the belt and stands up. He picks her up and tosses her on the bed. He strips her, then he takes off his underwear. She looks down at his 9, 1/2 inch cock. She gulps. He takes the belt and grabs her hands and pins them under her, behind her back. "Stay still, it won't hurt as bad." He kisses her and shoves himself half way in. Her back arches and moans loudly. He continues to stroke going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Kyla continues to get louder and louder. He slows down for a second, "wait why did you?" Kyla says through breaths and she is shaking from pleasure.

He thrusts quickly into her pushing himself completely in.
She cries out. "You hate me right?"
He thrusts in again.

She is gripping at the belt, tears start coming out of her eyes. Her legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer. He turns her around and starts to fuck her from behind, he grabs her shoulder and the back of her throat, going faster and harder. At this point she is screaming and cannot count how many times she has come. He flips her back around and continues in missionary. He undoes her hands, and she wraps them around his neck pulling him closer. He continues to fuck her, overstimulating her. She is putting scratch marks down his back until he is bleeding. He loves it. She starts whining and gripping his arms. He finally comes after 2 hours of this. He kisses her and moans into her mouth. She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. She thinks *fuck I need more...