Addiction

He kisses her and he goes to pull out but she wraps her legs around him keeping him inside. He smiles at her, "you don't feel full without me?" She shakes her head no with pleading eyes. He tongue kisses her. He puts his hand on her shaking thigh. She whimpers out, "I still hate you." "Oh is that so?" She nods. He gets hard again from how long he has been sitting inside of her. He thrusts into her super hard. Her head tilts back. He continues to make hard thrusts hitting her sweet spot, until she is a drooling pathetic mess underneath of him. She can't even form sentences anymore, and her throat hurts from screaming.

He finishes again, he pulls out and stands up and grabs a towel. He Leans down and kisses her forehead, "my- my" "shhh let me take care of you baby." She just nods and lays there pathetically. He picks her up and takes her to a bath. He gets in with her and she lays on top of him. He rubs her back and thighs. She feels weak, no one has ever made her feel that good, or been able to handle her in the way she liked it. They get out and he puts some fresh pajamas on her, he changes into some pajama pants but stays shirtless. "I'm gonna go get you some tea for your throat okay?" She nods and tries to thank him. "Shhh don't talk it will only hurt your throat more." She nods and he runs his thumb over her cheek.

Five minutes pass and he comes back with it. He helps her sit up and she drinks it. He puts on a movie for them to watch, fifty shades of grey... she looks over at him. "What it's a good movie." She rolls her eyes. "My throat feels better." "That's good because later your throat is going to be put to work." She raises her eyebrows at him, "what?" "I was going to let you rest and I could cuddle you, but since you want to back talk me we could do it now." She shakes her head no, "no no sorry." "Sir." "Sorry sir." "Good girl, now lay down." She obeys and gets some sleep.

She wakes up to him still laying there asleep cuddling her like he said he would. She groans trying to get up, her body is aching. He wakes up to her trying to move, "relax love." "Don't tell me what to do." She gets up and stands up and groans out in pain. He sits up and just looks at her with a smirk. "Oh shut up I don't need your help." Her legs start to give out and he catches her. His hands around her waist.

He raises an eyebrow at her, "still don't want my help?" She doesn't answer but she grips his arm, he makes her feel safe. He picks her up, "where are you trying to go?" "Why are you being so nice to me?" He rolls his eyes. "Someone should, also you're cute." She glares at him but responds. "I need to use the bathroom."

He sets her down in the bathroom and she feels good enough to walk now. He walks out and shuts the door behind him. She finishes and sits on the counter top, fixing her hair. He walks back in. He kisses her neck from behind. "There is no point in fixing it if it's just going to end up messy again later." Her eyes widen and her face turns red.

His phone starts to buzz, it's her brother calling. "Hey Jackson." Ryder slips a hand in between her legs rubbing her inner thigh. She leans her head back on his shoulder and her breathing starts to become heavier. Ryder puts it on speaker phone and sets it down. "How's my little sister?" "Hey big bro I'm g.." Ryder slips his hand down her pants and sets his fingers right over her wet hole. "You're what?" Her brother asks through the phone. Ryder leans close to her ear. "Addicted to my touch?"

She takes his hand out and grabs the phone. "I said I'm good." Ryder starts grinning. "Oh alright well me and Anna are heading to this party I was wondering if you guys wanted to join?" Ryder goes to say no but she covers his mouth with her hand. "We would love to what time?" "We will pick you guys up in a couple hours." "Sounds good bye bro love you." "Love you too." She hangs up and looks at Ryder, "well there is my excuse to fix my hair." She winks at him.