Pettiness

Kyla wakes up, with a pounding headache, she remembers last night. * fuck * she thinks to herself, * did I really fuck my closest guy friend * she puts her hands on her face groaning and reprimanding herself.

She sits up slowly, looking at her nightstand, there is some ibuprofen and water, with a note attached.

"I'm sorry hope this helps." - j

Jackson may be an asshole sometimes, but he still cares.

Kyla sighs taking the ibuprofen.

She picks her phone up, seeing a text from Peter.

Peter❤️:
Last night was fun, we should do it again.

Kyla rolls her eyes.

She heads to the bathroom, already hearing the shower running. She knocks but no one answers. She checks the doorknob and it is unlocked.

"Hey can I use the bathroom?" She asks.

No one responds.

"Okay I'm using the bathroom."

She uses it, and Stands up washing her hands. She stares at the semi see through curtain, it's Ryder. She gulps looking down his figure. His body, is unbelievable, gotta admit he is very sexy.

She just stands there staring at the curtain.

He moves the shower curtain exposing himself, "are you going to leave, or just stand there?"

She looks at him in the eyes, "I-"

He raises an eyebrow, "you what?" He says questioning with a blank expression.

She gulps and her face turns red.

"Did you just forget how to speak or something?" He asks.

She is frozen, no man is this bold. He is very comfortable, too comfortable in the manner.

She shakes her head while looking at the ground.

"Then get out." He says, while shutting the curtain.

The urge to touch him, feel him, anything. The need to be special to him, when she knows she is meant to be just another future fuck to him. She doesn't want to be that.

She sighs slightly hurt, she means nothing to him. He turns the shower off, grabbing a towel he steps out drying his hair and then wrapping it around his waist. She is leaned back against the counter, face still completely red.

"What do you want Kyla?" He asks.

She steps forward so that they are inches away from each other.

"Do you need the shower or something?" He asks stepping around her.

She closes her eyes for a second, she just wanted to kiss him but was to nervous to.

"I'll be in your room, so we can talk and hopefully by then you will be able to speak, like a normal human being." He says.

She looks at him and just nods, Kyla is able to talk back to anyone, but what occurred last night, made her feel guilty.

She had actual feelings for once. For Ryder, and the thought of him fucking mia, made her insane.

She fucked Peter out of spite and jealousy.

She gets in the shower letting the hot water run over her body.

She finally gets out and wraps a towel around her body, she head to her room and sees Ryder in just a pair or shorts, and some socks sitting in her desk chair, he is leaned back scrolling on his phone.